Reviews for How Feelings Change
DanDrake chapter 36 . 1/8
Loved this story!
AnthonyC22 chapter 36 . 10/29/2014
Well, good to see that Danny was revived. Guess I gotta pay attention to stories these days. Great story!
AnthonyC22 chapter 35 . 10/29/2014
WHAT THE HELL?! He can't die, he just can't die! Man, this is one nasty cliffhanger you just left us...
AnthonyC22 chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
BEWARE! Man I love the Box Ghost!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/26/2014
Read the whole fic in one siting loved it
hailey22 chapter 36 . 11/12/2013
i-i no words can describe how i am feeling. that was one of the best stories i have read. I almost cried at the end. BRAVO! *starts clapping like a lunatic*
Stewiacker chapter 36 . 10/19/2013
Okay, so i started reading this story yesterday morning, i just finished it this afternoon. It was so good i would read it on the bus, between classes, before falling asleep, as i got. Ready for school, etc. anyways its awesome!
And so you know, I'm Canadian.
Thought you should know people everywhere are reading your story
crystal the optimist chapter 36 . 8/15/2013
I liked the ending, as well as all of the clever tie-ins between the story with the bloigh croi cro and that actually Danny Phantom series. I was a little disappointed with the lack of detailed focus on Sam's first pregnancy. Too many times I thought, "Hell, that would make anyone cry, let alone a pregnant woman," but all Sam did was smile and act chill. Also, the birth was really quick, no complications, and Sam was immediately up and at 'em - It just wasn't very realistic. I'm very much curious as to where Sara is going to get her birth certificate from.

It would have been nice to see some more interaction between Sam and the outside world. It seemed like the story took place in its own little bubble, and whenever Sam left the bubble she nearly died; therefore, Sam stopped leaving the specified areas of home, school, and Joss' house. It just had so much more potential than that.

The story was great as is (though it needed a good edit), but it could have been a million times more detailed and realistic. Things were sometimes too spelled out. I wondered why a character would sit there and explain exactly what just happened instead of reacting to it. Regardless, I wasn't wrong when I reviewed the first chapter saying I knew I would like this. It was a really fantastic and well thought out read.

Thank you so much for writing it and good luck in whatever you're doing now.
C
crystal the optimist chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
That flashback was done so right. Halfway through the first chapter and I already know I'm going to love this one. It was subtly sexy, yet innocent, yet realistic; I was glad that they didn't just jump away from each other and freak out. Most of these fanfics have Danny and Sam's sexual tension completely in their minds. Not sure where the story's going yet, but I'm sure to follow!
RevenantBlue chapter 36 . 8/4/2013
I have just cried a hell of a lot, thank you. Mean person. It was a great story. Really good.
O.D.S.T.vsStormTrooper chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Okay this review is long overdue, in short, this is the best story I have ever read on fanfiction. I truthfully believe you could start a career as an author if you haven't already. With love, O.V.S
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 36 . 6/13/2013
Would you-pretty please?-do just one more chapter where Artemis is turned back human and reunites with Gwen? :) It would be awesome.
This story is wonderful! Keep up the good work. :)
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I really like Joss. She reminds me of Argent from Teen Titans.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 18 . 6/13/2013