Reviews for How Feelings Change
I feel rather bad for Joss, knowing she's been having dreams about Danny and Sam since she was little, without even knowing exactly who and what she was dreaming about. I wonder if knowing that her dreams are actually visions of the future would make her feel better or worse. I hope that eventually Danny and Sam reveal Danny's secret to her, because I feel like she wouldn't tell anyone and that she would accept it, even if it was a bit hard to wrap her mind around at first. Of course, as soon as she sees Danny as Phantom she would recognize him as the man in this most recent painting of hers, and then she would probably have lots of questions about all the dreams she's had of him and Sam, and eventually she would most likely find out the truth about her dreams.
I'm so glad Sam's mom came around and that Sam got see her in such a state of panic, since I think that really brought it home to Sam that her mother does love her very much, she just has a tendency to get blinded by her "High Society" ideals.
So is the reason the baby is able to pick up on Danny's emotions so well even when they're pretty far apart because they are both part ghost and biologically related, or is it something else?
I really liked this story! I really hope you do a couple one-shots on Sara growing up, even though it's been so long since you wrote this story. If you do them, will you be posting them under this name or another name?
LanzCorporalAssWipe chapter 36 . 9/10
Manly Tears. Manly Tears... FUCK IT! TEARS ALL AROUND! such a beautiful story man. Worlds cant describe.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 9/9
I can't believe Tucker is gone :(

and ooh, foreshadowing! Poor Danny.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 9/9
Liza Mondragon chapter 36 . 6/26
*Sniff* This was beautiful...
sammansonrepilica chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
this story is soooo good the back story of the pendant was very creative i love it
sammansonrepilica chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
great chapter can't wait to see whats in store for danny and sam once they get to spirit haven also i have a feeling vlad hired the box ghost
sammansonrepilica chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
this story is so good i'm sad tucker's so far away but hey everything must change
sammansonrepilica chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
very cute chapter i like how everyone was getting along too bad it couldn't have been like that during high school
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
yay danny and sam are officially together
sammansonrepilica chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
can't wait for the talk danny and sam are gonna have
sammansonrepilica chapter 2 . 7/1/2015