Reviews for A Withered Bellflower
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
If you do make a sequel, I think Kikyo should be dead for good. It would be more real, I think. It would have the same sense of sadness that this one does. You did an exelent job on this one. You made the pairing VERY believable. And, you portrayd Kikyo's feeling well. The whole thing fit right in with the rest of Kikyo's life.
frostedheavens chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I nearly cried at this. :( It would've better if you provided some more insight into how things got to this,but then it'll probably be a VERY long one-shot or a chapter story,eh? :D

Go ahead,i encourage a sequel. :)
mikobabe987 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
What Sesshomaru needs is to show what he feels inside, and not hide it in, just because he thinks it's required of him. I think they could make a great couple, despite Kikyo being dead, and Sesshomaru being an emotionless bastard (No offence). Those kinds of things could easily, with alot of work, be fixed. Anyways I think you did a great job. No spelling errors, no sentences that make no sense, and exspecially you captured the characters personality. Let me say it did a fabulous job. Consider adding chapters.
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Poor Kikyou...
Darth Vader chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Really sad, but really good! x3
thir13enth chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Hm, I'll read the next one.
Nibari chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This was so sad *sobbing* damn that Sesshoumaru for hurting my girl Kikyou. Please do a sequel because Kikyou can't end up alone..ever! Okay so I can't handle Kikyou angst but this was very well written.8-)
Kyuuket chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Nanone! Great work _
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
nice story and i read you r profile not beecause i had no life/ interesting things to do but cuz you're a felow kikyolover and kagomehaters.
Heaven-Dragoon chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hi! Please write the sequel! It was so terribly sad! Poor Kikyo, she doesn't deserve to be that broken... I hope you'll make Sesshomaru come back to her, I can't help it, in my opinion those two are just perfect for each other.

Anyway, I really like your story and your way of writing, keep going!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Aw! I loved it! Poor Kikyou. She always seem to be some sort of pain... How tragic and agonizing it must be to feel her pain. YES! Please write a sequel! I would love to see the look on Sesshoumaru's face when he comes back looking for her and she's gone. MHAMAHAHAHAH! Lol, just kidding. Sequel please! I really like Kikyou, she's cool! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Kikyo! I still love you! *sob* Why doesn't she appreciate MY love? Oh, wait, I'm a girl. But that being beside the point, I still say I deserve Kikyo more than any of those jerks! .

That being really beside the point, I'd like to say,"Knock some sense into that over-dressed dog-brain!" and that ends my quotation. I hope to see more of your works out here; you don't want to disapoint me, do you? *starts cracking knuckles*
Mistress of Words chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Sequel please!
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
So much angst... so much daram... *sniff* I could feel tears while reading this... *sniff*... I'm looking forward to the sequel... T.T
reikotsu chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Evil Sesshomaru! . What a butthead! -whacks him over the head with a random heavy object- Haha, just kidding. xP

I'm very impressed, you've gotten a lot better as a writer. _ Hope you make a sequel. :D