Reviews for Twisted
M.M from G.A chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Please continue the story. I've read this story like five times this week and it's so hard to find good fanfics that ship KyoxArisa so please don't put me through what Kagura puts Kyo through every time she sees him. Please write more. Posted with ️
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
write more please
Kisuki Shoyuma chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
This was really good. I see though that you haven't been on...at least not updating this one but i still wish if you came back that you would update this one _ So far, excellent Job.
peachymomotaro chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
KYA! He kissed her! He kissed her! Yayz!
MIA chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
it's great! i love it! you must write more! what's goin gto happen next? write more write more
RogueWallflower13 chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
Rape XD kidding, i like the story so far... Akito better not harm kyou, Him and Arisa are my fav couple for the series, ok anyway keep up the good work hope u can update soon
nemadragon31 chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
i love your story keep up the good writing!_-
Nadaelea chapter 11 . 6/27/2006
i like the story !
Nadaelea chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Quote "Hey,welcome tomy first story! I need to get used to writing these, they are so much fun. I do not know much about -kun/-san/-chan... So I am really sorry about my uses of it, please if you can tell me about the differences, because I do not want to offend anyone! "

-Kun - usualluy used for guys but in some cases it is used for girls but im not sure when exactly

-Chan - used for children, people of the same age( usually female Kun is used for those who are male) and pets but it can also be used as a sighn of affection

-San - General honorific used for basically everyone

If you have any other questions feel free to ask! _
RainShadowCK chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
Awsome! I love it, you're putting more plot into the story and it flows so nicely too! *grin* keep it up!
lightningstrxu chapter 11 . 5/16/2006
Why do they take that, Kyo could beat up Akito easily.
CrystalTears730 chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
~_ So Kureno's back in the picture... Somewhat... Maybe use him as like, a forgotten love returned? And then in the end, Uo and Kyo can live happily ever after, or something! Just a thought... But, anyways, Kagura doesn't deserve Kyo. I mean, in the 12th volume, she says that she only liked him because he was different like her, only it seemed worse for him, so it made her feel... somewhat normal... Or something like that... lol. Here I am rambling on aobut this and that... Well, the chapter was good! Can't wait for Chapter 11!
RainShadowCK chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
grr...so short...update soon T_T
Starskysea chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Ohh...I always thought Kyo and Uo would be a great couple, but I've never dared to consider that as a possibility...until now! You should pair them up! (I guess you already kinda started lol...)

can't wait to read the rest!
Ameki chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Kunused for boys

ChanUsed for girls or loved ones in a cute way

San-used for anyone most formal usualy means Mr. Miss. Mis.

SamaUsed for someone higher then your status like the jyuunishii would call akito Akito-sama or Kami-sama