Reviews for Wings of Mighty Flame
Tempest S chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
While this story could be interesting, it jumps all over the place with no warning and I have to pause to figure out who's point of view it is after a jump.
BridgitKiido chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
Wow. I just finished reading this story (although it is several months after it was written). And I must say, I absolutely loved it. I'll admit, the reason is mostly because of the final battle between Maes and Pride... you never see Maes taking on the Fuhrer. Heck, one almost never sees Maes outliving Roy. Although I suppose "outliving" is more a relative term than anything. But that was a beautiful story. I must congratulate you - I almost never cry at the ending of a story, but yours has me on the verge of tears. I hope you continue to write stories that are just as good as this one!
Miss Woodford chapter 17 . 5/14/2006
Chapter 17: GREAT work! The bastard Colonel redeems himself in spades.
inane-rational chapter 18 . 5/14/2006
Such a sad ending, but I wonderful story nonetheless. I've really enjoyed the story, though I'm still freaked-out about what happen to Roy (ahh!).
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 18 . 5/14/2006
Ah! Sniff, sniff! That, my dear author, was truly a beautiful ending! I applaud you! (bows) - I hope that you, in some way, continue this story! :) Good work! I'm glad I read it!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 17 . 5/14/2006
Wah! Sniff... I'm not sure what's sadder... the end of this chapter, or the fact that there's only one chapter left! Wah!

Oh, and I *think* I know what you mean about the exam - I had to take an English graduation test, and it asked for the theme of the passage, etc., but the test makers were so worried about making the test easy enough for people to pass, that they forgot about the gifted students - basically, the answers that they gave were not "correct"... yeah... they were really, really cheesy... elementary, almost, except even elementary kids could have told you the proper answer, I think... so yeah... off to the epilogue!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 16 . 5/6/2006
Ah! Quick, quick! Upadate soon! Update soon! E!

On another note, great job! This is really starting to fall into place more - I must say that at first I had some doubts, but you're really hitting your stride! Great job, keep it up!

Oh, and what was that you were talking about at the beginning, where you fumbled on a word? Just curious!

Can't wait to read more, please update soon! :)
Jayuna chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
whoa...cool chapter! please update soon!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
Ah! No, Roy! He's a homunculus? NO! Poor Edward! Por Roy! No! More soon, please, please! More, more! Agh! No! Oh, and by the way, I have the same punctuation problem... I don't know how some are able to keep it and others aren't... maybe they don't use Microsoft Word? No, that can't be it... even when I edit stuff on the site it still eats it... hm... More, more, more, please! Keep it up!
Miss Woodford chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
Why didn't I check this story out earlier? You speak little, but say much. Better go back to chapter one and read the whole thing properly.
inane-rational chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
Pride slit his throat! OMG

Now I need to know what is going to happen next.

On the more serious side of things:

This chapter gives off a vibe that it's the "end of the world" feeling. (Or in Edward's term, "they are all too doomed.") This tone is spread throughout all the characters: Ed helplessness, Havoc's faltering, Hughes and the moth, and Roy...

I really really liked this chapter, even if my favourite characters throat got slit.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
Gah! Oh, what happens next, what happens next? Please update soon! I love this story! :)
Jayuna chapter 13 . 4/15/2006
another great chapter! I love the style you write in- its so good! :) update soon!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 13 . 4/15/2006
Oh! Intriguing! What does it all mean? Awesome! Please, please, pretty please update again soon! Good luck with your exams, by the way! They suck, I know... Urgh... Keep it up! :)
Jayuna chapter 12 . 4/9/2006
this story's really cool! I love the format you wrote it in. It's confusing at times but rly good. Update soon please!