Reviews for The Power
Mastersgtjames chapter 24 . 4/23
Sigh... I REALY LIKE THIS STORY!
Want a sequel pretty bad.
Mastersgtjames chapter 19 . 4/23
Sigh... such a short story. REALLY NEEDS A SEUQUEL.
Mastersgtjames chapter 10 . 4/22
honestly kinda annoyed at MC wearing those magic suppressors. I'd bet money dumbles gave them to him solely to slow and stunt his growth.
REALLY want the author to write a sequel.
mworth1019 chapter 25 . 4/17
good story weird ending
Othello John chapter 22 . 4/12
thanks
Clyden chapter 25 . 3/27
This was an awesome fic. Thank you.
FFFudgeUp chapter 25 . 3/21
Funny story. Love the animagus form. Thanks for sharing.
"First, the spelling. I am not going through and fixing them. Too much work, and it would only serve to bump my fic on everyone's lists, which is a dick move."

It won't bump the fic if you only update the chapters.
And it doesn't take that long to edit each chapter, just make a quick list of the errors that has been pointed out and through the power of CTRLF each chapter will only take a few moments.

Though if you don't care enough about your story or the readers to spend a little time polishing it, it's not like I can make you give a damn.
prominently late chapter 25 . 3/8
this ending is superb, even if it seems a tad rushed. I thoroughly enjoyed this book either way
kyekye chapter 25 . 2/17
this was very entertaining
Purplepachyderm chapter 25 . 2/15
Great fun and chuckle-inducing, thank you for writing and cheering me up during lockdown.
davidiscoolya113 chapter 20 . 1/30
This Harry is a derivative of the Cannon Harry therefore he would have some similarities to the Canon Harry Potter enough for it to be general personality and viewpoint would be synchronized now Harry Potter grew up without his name for a long time he thought his name was freak until the teacher at school called him Harry so not only that but he lives in a small cramped cupertboard board or half cubert sleeps on a small thin mattress and slept with a very thin linen for blanket people at orphanages are treated better then Harry is ,when Harry interacts with his uncle and Aunt it's like he's pre-programmed to believe that he's insignificant that he's a lesser being that everything he does is substandard and below even below average that is highest hope would be to be average in every single way his most ambitious dream is to have a loaf of bread once a week and not do that that that that many chores Harry has never went to the hospital never received his shots and socially stunted probably has a shitload of brain damage extremely malnourished abused since childhood now the reason why Harry doesn't try to fix these things think of when you were two years old or one year old or three year old or as far as back is you can remember what were your thoughts when you saw your parents doing things did you think why are they doing those things or is it is the thoughts generally are not my wonderful mommy and daddy huhhhh nothing of child has a piece of clay multiple factors shape it one that's a soul that can't be shaped by anything so that stays the same so basically if any reincarnation that stays the same male female doesn't matter that stays the same too the environment physically sociology and mentally the environment has impact the environment's good yes plenty of food it's warm all the time exercises often the child's going to be okay and regard three the keepers the guardians people in charge that there has Major impact when you're very young you mimic your parents you mimic because that's your brain your brain is writing software still your brain is still picking up the sticks and turning it into a pyramid and for a final factor random luck it's a Harry Potter his luck is neither good nor bad just extremely extremely weird and chaotic Harry's luck is if something similar to a d&d characterization would be chaotic self-harm, no matter situation even if it seems positive it usually has a drawback five times the amount that should be if you put drawbacks on one side of a scale and positives are on the other side of the scale a drawbacks will be heavier I.e if truth from Fullmetal alchemist were judging Harry he'll be like you have up nine infinite credit, here you go, here is 42 philosopher stones here's some homunculus slaves here's some homunculus slave girls here's a whole entire batch of superpowers and you still have a whole lot of credit kid I mean enough to build your own dimension multiverse with all it's own governance laws and you get to make them kid where the gods answer to you pacifically that's what truth from Fullmetal alchemist would say to Harry Potter cuz truth is a true neutral literally looks at you and is calculating I think he's lawful neutral anyway so we described Harry Potter as screwed over purposefully by Dumbledore in a way the tournament to a disposable weapon one time use and then pooof that's it. And that is Canon Harry Potter
cenies chapter 25 . 1/14
Wow... In that last chapters there were a lot of crack...
Overall it was a good reading.
Thank you, author!