Reviews for The Power
Best. Ending. EVER.
maria.pogoda chapter 25 . 6/18
That was awesome!
Ibskib chapter 4 . 6/10
A shame the author isn't interested in editing the story any further, seeing canon names like Quirell misspelled as Quirille is pretty annoying.
The same way McGonagall was misspelled as McGonnagle in the previous chapters
Amazing. Simply and purely amazing. XD
Wingd knight chapter 25 . 5/16
Da...Fuck?
thonez chapter 25 . 4/7
Nice, one of few powerful Harry stories that does not drag while Harry could hill Moldy from chapter 4
thonez chapter 1 . 4/6
Too much canon scenes. There are probably only 10 original sentences. Its better to skip what stays same.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 4/6
Is there going to be a sequel?
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 4/2
ROTBLOL! (I don't roll on the floor; I'm rolling on my bed! It is the wee hours, after all, and I'm suffering from insomnia.) This story was a breath of fresh air! I love humorous Harry stories when I can find them, as so many are often dark and sad.

I really loved the way you took care of the Dursleys. It was a very fitting fate for them. Was Ron ever fetched from the lake, or was he left there as a cautionary tale to those who tell lies?

Again, thanks for a fun read.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 4/2
Apparently Dumbledore was just as clueless this time around. How can he be so completely unaware that Harry is NOT even friends with Ron? And McGonagall certainly should have been aware of Harry's complete lack of interest in Ron. How can she be so clueless?

Well, it looks as though Harry has managed to defeat Moldyshorts for good this time. I suppose Dumbledore will now feel the need to kill him, since he probably won't believe that the Horcrux in Harry is gone. I guess we will see.
missgsmith51 chapter 23 . 4/2
This is just too funny! I love what Harry did to Rita and Bozo. I wonder if he will figure out her Animagus form. I'm also curious to see who will be his hostage. Hermione? Surely not Ron this time.
missgsmith51 chapter 22 . 4/2
Harry transfigured all of the Death Eaters into mattresses? How did that work? We're they put into Azkaban for the other prisoners to lie on! I wonder how Lucius liked being turned into a mattress. Even better, how did Narcissa like it?

I'm very interested to see what happens with the Crouches. I'll bet Barty Sr. is wondering what to expect next. He SHOULD get his son back to Azkaban, if he knows what's good for him.

I wonder ... Will harry make a fool of himself with Fleur ... or Gabrielle!
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 4/2
I don't think Harry was a very nice house guest for the Grangers. His behavior to her sister was rather offensive, given the situation.

I was surprised that Harry wanted to be in the Triwizard Tournament. Generally he shuns the public eye.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 4/2
It's odd to see Harry taking advantage of his celebrity like he did with Fudge. He really is quite Slytherin, isn't he? **evil chuckle**

I'm as curious about Harry's work as McGonagall is. While I don't believe in "padding" one's writing (I had far too many essays to grade as an ELA teacher and hated the ones filled with junk), I do believe in being thorough. I'm surprised to see this Harry skimp on his work.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 4/2
Well! Things are certainly hustling right along! Does this mean the Dementors will leave Hogwarts? If so, what will the end of year crisis be?

I hope there will be real opportunities for Harry to get to know the two Marauders. I wonder if Dumbledore will stand in the way of Harry living with Sirius this time and insist he live with the Dursleys. If so, I hope Sirius stands up to him, as there should be no legal reason for DD directing Harry's out-of-school life.

Who was the man with the goatee? Karkaroff? He doesn't sound like any description we have read of Barty, Jr. Hmm.
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »