Reviews for Eternity
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Very cool but seemingly long abandoned.
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I'm curious how and when (in his timeline) Harry ended up in the future.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
huh first one I've seen where Harry is younger and more dependent on the crew than helping them out of rough spots.
Netchka chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
More please! More please! I really, really wanna read more please! I can't wait for more chapters to come. Great story so far.
Skendo chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Will you ever continue this? I am really interested in this story and enjoying it immensely :)
moosejuice5 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
liked this fic, this type of harry is always interesting, shame its unfinished
Ratus chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
This is such a wonderful story it is a shame that it has laid forgotten for these last 8 years. I do hope that one day you will finish the tale so we all know what happens and how Harry ended up with River.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
i am loving this story and can't believe i hadn't found it before now. so awesome. i look forward to reading more!

I know it is long belated, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!

thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here! :)
darck ben chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
great please update this great story
Luzith chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Guessing this is abandoned? great though
antipodean chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
hey, this is a really cool crossover, the plot is interesting and I'd love to read more!
A'Lee'Ray chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
read-a-holic1 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
... Well you're now 25... probably have a diiferent e-mail address and have completely forgotten fanfic... but if you ever do remember, please continue this fic :)
satoz chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
D: nooooooooooooooooooooo 2006 last update? so good! Please continue? :(
excalibur's fire chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
This probably will never get updated, but I thought I would leave this here to tell you that what you have written is awesome, and that I am 'following' this just in case!