Reviews for Eternity
ilikestories chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
c'mon. I know you still update some stuff. Please? Good story so far
shawn-small chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
I love this story, please don't abandon.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
hope you post again soon!
QundraDraconum chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Very nice, well written and well done. I hope you continue
Banner chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
I just found this story, and it's incredible! I love the thought, the creativity, and the characterizations. You've captured the movie perfectly - its feel and its pace.

Wonderful, wonderful story.
Rob chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
Great changes. KEEP WRITING.
ame chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
Please don't stop writing, I love this story. I'm suffering withdrawel from the lack of updates. Please continue.
Crydwyn chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
This is interesting, I'm definitely curious to find out what exactly happened to Harry to (I assume) deage him and possibly either freeze him/transport him into the future. So any chance you're going to fix the one thing that went horribly wrong in the movie? Personally I thought it was a crime what happened to Wash!

Definitely looking forward to your next update.

Cry
Rabid Reader 4 chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
You haven't worked on this story for a very long time. I just found it and it definately captured my attention. I sincerely hope that you will work on it somemore as I am very interested in learning just what Happened to Harry and how everything will work out in the future!
Haunted chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
This is pretty good. Is there going to be any more chapters, or is this it? I hope there's more. It's got me hooked. I have to ask a question though. How did Harry get there?
pah chapter 8 . 10/5/2006
hmph

No more Hogwarts? No more witches? Poor poor Harry!
Nights Silhouette chapter 8 . 9/20/2006
A good chapter, keep it up.
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 9/20/2006
Interesting chapter. I hope you continue soon. This is really good.
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
Wow. I love the way this is twisting. Great chapter. Harry's weird near-lucidity is especially good.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
I realised this isn't AU. Something weird and horrible has clearly happened to Harry. Great chapters. I like the interweaving of the new and old.
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »