Reviews for Eternity
Samuel Black chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
You really should update this fic more often, man. I've read some of your fics, and I really enjoy them, but this is by far the best. That, and the fact that it's based on the movie 'Serenity' only makes it that much better.

Anyways, writing was good, plot was good, at least, as good as it can be following a movie. You really put an interesting spin on it with Harry, and I really enjoyed reading it. You shouldn't just abandon this story.
Random Person chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
You're not going to kill Shepard and Wash, are you? If you're thinking about it, please don't. I don't see why that had to happen.

I MIGHT be able to understand...but still. Do you HAVE to?
tuarwen chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
gorramit UPDATE PLEASE!
Jarvey chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
I really want to see an update for this story. I watched the movie over the weekend and you're doing such a great job!

Please, please keep this story alive!
Devil Red chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
Please, please, please continue! Your story is too good to be abandoned now.
JDZ chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
This is a very nice fic, are you planning to continue it? Great job, I really hope to see more of this.

John
danger-sly understanding chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
This is so great! Please continue writing!
joel chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
Please do continue! :)
ilikestories chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
c'mon. I know you still update some stuff. Please? Good story so far
shawn-small chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
I love this story, please don't abandon.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
hope you post again soon!
QundraDraconum chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Very nice, well written and well done. I hope you continue
Banner chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
I just found this story, and it's incredible! I love the thought, the creativity, and the characterizations. You've captured the movie perfectly - its feel and its pace.

Wonderful, wonderful story.
Rob chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
Great changes. KEEP WRITING.
ame chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
Please don't stop writing, I love this story. I'm suffering withdrawel from the lack of updates. Please continue.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »