Reviews for OathKeeper
crystalnami chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
wow this is absolutely amazing! you are an exradordinary writer i have to say!

your sentence structures and the words you use are amazing!

such a cute poem, i thought it captured kairi's thoughts about sora perfectly!

just beautiful! well done!
xshadowbornx chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Wow, what a beautiful poem. I liked the part about the "nostalgic colored window..." gotta love "Passion!" Keep up the great work!
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Ah! Sorry, i read this earlier, but it wouldn't let me review! *pouty* But it was very beautiful! I really loved the emotion you put into it, it made me sad! Poor Kairi. *sniffles* You wrote it for school? Heh, what'd ur teacher think? Anyways, i thought it was wondeful and fancy, and hope to see some more updates from u soon! *hugs*

Angel Of Blacksouls chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
REally really good and cute. Great job. :)
Sora's GuardianAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That poem was beautiful! Love it! :)
da marshmallow chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
that was an AWESOME poem! :D:D:D:D

i wish i could write poetry as good as you :D:D:D
IceBlueWings chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
You got some of them from Passion, didn't you? Like "the window that was painted a nostalgic color" that was in Passion. Haha...well, I don't mind anyways, coz its a really good poem. It shows how much has happened between the two. And how Kairi feels deeply about Sora. Good!
sorakairi forever chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Man ur writting skills never ceaz to amaze me ur such a good writter I rly loved this poem and thank u so much for ur awsome rev I'm sry I haven't updated well its just I've been on mt death bed countless times and I was in comma for a couple of days and just 2 days ago I got poisoned so I'm rly sry for not updating if ppl wud just let me live I wud but I don't wanna bore u wit dat well thanks again and I can't wait till u update ur other strys its been a while I hope u update them well untill next time that's if my family let's me have next time who knows wut thet have planned for me next *sigh* they just don't get it I share and imbreakable bond wit my friends and love so they can't seperate us well I'll be waiting for dad update
Sorasgirl333 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
*gasp!* i absolutly loved it! we definantly needed more SoraxKairi stories, they seem to be dying out for some odd reason. This was so sweet. perfect wording! XD way to go!

much love