Reviews for That Look You Give
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aw. Good. Nice comparison between Qui-Gon's first meeting Obi-Wan and the betrayal the apprentice felt during the council scene: it's nice to see that Qui feels bad about it to, but feels that he must act for the greater good.
Taraum chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
It is the Council scene in TPM, if that helps. The look that Obi-Wan gave Qui-Gon after he announced his intention to train Anakin.
yay chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
cool,

please elaborate
vampireprincess101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
that was really good. please write more like this i love reading them. i wish i could write poetry.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
wow u really get it. u know? u like capture the whole feeling and intensity and just express it perfectly. I never was really into the TPM compared to ATOC and ROTS but just reading this makes me want to watch it again. u know? give me a new view? lol cool.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
very sad...nice work

Nelarun of Australia
Arafax chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved it! Please keep on writing...Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are awesome!
Jinn Twins chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
BLOODY BRILLIANT!

excellent poetry, I love the imagery. (I love that scene.)

Qui and Obi are definitely the best team, by FAR... w00t!

-Yavie Jinn
Katieelessar chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
That was wonderful! I really liked it alot. You did a good job painting a picture with words. I hope to look for more from you in the future.

Good job, once again.

Regards,
ALISHAxxCADExxLEVESQUE chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
ah i love that... so u must like Liam Neeson.. he was chronicles of Narnia ya know... i'm thinking of writing a new fic... one about obi and qui and their adventures... you should right another fic... i loved this one.