Reviews for Secrets and Lies
wolfiehowl-7213 chapter 20 . 3/23/2008
I just now found your story and i really like it. I know its been awhile since your last update, but you can always post more. I hope you do post, and I hope you post soon. As I said before, it is a really good story, please update it
krishp chapter 20 . 12/13/2006
I just found this story - it's really good and I hope that you'll continue! I want to find out what happens next. Poor Dean. :(
DeanLives chapter 20 . 8/9/2006
Great story. I hope you update. :)
Mishka89 chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
WoW. Man I just found this story and I'm loving it. I've got a real, thing shall I say, for the darker side of human nature and I'm really enjoying this. The way your writing it is brilliant. Please update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 6/5/2006
Hey, I remember this fic. I can't believe it's been so long since I last read it. I just put it in my faves so I can keep on eye on the updates. Hint, hint. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rosemarykiss chapter 20 . 4/27/2006
It's been a while since you updated, so glad that your updating again. I can't wait to see what the results will cause(_)
Lanik chapter 20 . 4/26/2006
YAY new chapter ...but oh so short ...your killing me ...

*Is Dead*
Jakesdream chapter 20 . 4/25/2006
Great chapter. I was waiting for a very long time for an update :) You have made me very happy, keep up the excellent work :) Can't wait to see how this ends :) JD
rodney215 chapter 20 . 4/25/2006
Thanks for the update corndawg! Can't wait to find out when's Sam's going to remember all and especially can't wait to see how Dean's going to deal with what happened to him.
H.T.Marie chapter 20 . 4/25/2006
All right, so as far as evidence, the police may not be able to get a match on the DNA evidence, but it seems like they should be able to tell that Dean's "attacker" is related to him. Familial DNA is easily identified.

starrfireflyfan chapter 20 . 4/25/2006
Love the new chapter and can't wait for the next one. And when is going to find out i hope it's soon.

update please.
tomygirl chapter 19 . 3/29/2006
Ah come one please update this story. I am constantly

checking this story and I just added this to the favorites and story alert lists. I want to know what happens next ... :)
StarWindDancer chapter 19 . 3/29/2006
You can't leave it like this. we have to know what happened soon. Please say you're coming out with new chapters (yes, that is a plural and I expect it to be fulfilled and quickly.)

Oh, the agony. Don't keep us in suspence. What's next?
StarWindDancer chapter 18 . 3/28/2006

You've got me on the edge of the seat and there is only one more chapter. AAH! I'm thinking it's WIP and I am not going to sit here and wait. I'm going to bug you.

Yes I am. I'm going to bug you until you finish. This is so good and so angst filled and so wrong and horrible and Dean's hurt so much. Poor Sam, not remembering what happened and Dean forgetting everything. He's so primal. And I love how the salt and holy water disapear. And the strange glifs and writing too. These details are awsome and I can't wait to see where this goes.

Poor Dean.
KFF chapter 19 . 3/19/2006
Will Sam ever find out what really happened to Dean?

Will Dean ever tell Sam what really happened to him?