Reviews for Stranded
Rebmul chapter 4 . 8/30/2018
and it died a fiery death like shego almost did this story is dead
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2017
T T why , i wanted to see whats next
hausofbraus chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
I really hope you end up finishing this story. It's so good and I really look forward to seeing more.
KPfan83 chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
to be continued, yeah right, well wheres the next chapter then?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Great story. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Eager to see where it goes.
anon chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I think you should write more of this and finish this story up.
Geno020 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Some very interesting developments here.
We can see Kimmie's thoughts start to roam as fatigue sets in as well and the places they go are rather interesting.
One thing that was hard to keep track of: it sounded like you had described Kim following the stone wall and keeping to the right of the passage—only stepping away to follow a fork that seemed to lead to the outdoors from a tell-tale breeze—and the river ended up on the left, correct? The physical directions and perspectives were a little hard to follow—even those pertaining to the characters' movements— throughout the chapter but other than that is was another very well written chapter.
The thought pattern and dialogues, as well as the character by-play was very well done.
The switch in perspective in the beginning of the chapter to allow for other characters' insights was another good move on your part I think. It reminded the reader that the outside world still existed, let them know what kind of time-frame was being used, refreshed the main stage's atmosphere and surroundings, and put the main characters' situation into perspective from another point of view. It also, I might add, set the stage for future plot development.
Well done.

After these many years I know it's a slim chance, but I sincerely hope you are able to finish this story. I believe it worth the effort if you are able.
I have very much enjoyed reading what you've written thus far and hope to see more.
-Lioness020
Geno020 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Interesting character progression here. Choices and introspection.
Another well written chapter that has had me hooked throughout. The medical instalment was an interesting inclusion and a good one I think.
Your dialogue flow works very well here and is nice to see. It opens up your progressions perfectly.

Once again, I can't wait to read what happens next!
Geno020 chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oooo goodness now there's a twist!
I had wondered what that tree was going to do when it hit.
You write the characters so well! A good transition where Kim has her determination back and now it's Shego's turn to look at the Id.
Twist and turn, push and shove, I absolutely love the way you write these characters! It feels like you stay true to their natures but allow them to adapt to and grow from their situations accordingly; it makes for good round characters instead of flat characters frozen out of cannon.

Can't wait to see what's next!
Geno020 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I noticed that this was a really old story—written some 7 years ago—that I stumbled across. I had some reservations about reading it given I'm not sure it's complete. However, having read the first chapter, I'm absolutely hooked. This is extremely well written. I feel like you've captured the characters very well and a placed them in a situation that, though one might not find it in the show given it's placed for kids, is something I think is very realistic given their vocations. Your settings and atmosphere, diction and dialogue, all mix so well for this piece and create such an excellent setup.
Your lead-in to the next chapter was also very well done. I can't wait to see what your next chapter has in store.

N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Please, please, please continue this! It was just getting interesting too.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Man, you wrote this on 06?! Will you PLEASE finish it? I really like this, it's got me snagged! Update?
Go Away Haley chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Will you ever continue this? :/

BTW, really good story :D
xanderpants chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
I wish you would finish this.. It's so good. Really well written, I'm sad it's so old :(
Spaceship Coupe chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
hello :) please come back to this! such a good story, such anticipation too.