Reviews for An Issue of Punctuality
DarkinocensDLT chapter 11 . 5/27
I love is Fic.
YuiLee chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I regret that I only read it today. I have save this on my list way back but had just recently decided to read through it.

It was marvelous... cute story. Thanks for writing such wonderful KB fic. I hope sometime in the future you will still consider writing stores of that lovely pair. Great job!
Chibi Botan chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
That was a really good fic.. Loved the ending :]
Kazie-chan chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Absolutely fantastic. Poor Kurama, his luck wasn't that great for awhile!
animevideogame freak chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
i loved it it was so cute and good
Sonzai Taz chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
Hey great fanfic keep up the good work!
Smexy Kitten chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
man, do i ever love your writing style! this epilogue was very funny. thank you so much for writing such a fantastic fic. i can't wait to see what else you have in store in the future for your readers!
LeFoxy chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
Aw...!that was the sweetest thing! Nice epilogue, you did a great job. I'll be waiting in your next KB pairing fic, and please do make another one.._
VanSloan chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
funny hahaha great one
SilverTear18 chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
I loved your epilogue! It was a nice, amusing closing to an awesome fic! I hope you start another K/B fic soon cause I will be waiting!

ss10009 chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Whoot! Great finale. Great story.
SilverTear18 chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
I love your story! I think Kurama and Botan make the cutest couple too. The ending was so sweet! I feel bad for Kurama though see as how he'd been locked up in jail so long, but I guess everything did come out just perfect. Sorry I didn't get a chance to review in earlier chapters, I have a bad habit of finding sotries I like after they're completed. Keep writing!

inikus chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
Fab fab fab! Even shocked me with that ending. Aww I've gone all happy inside! Damn day are sho shweet!
sweetcanines chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
Hey! That was cool! Hahaha... Kurama acting that way... It was hilarious. I thought they would argue because of his recent attitude...well Botan is so understanding... how sweet...

I'll wait for the epilogue!

Meiza chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Eagerly awaiting the epilogue.