Reviews for An Issue of Punctuality
Sonzai Taz chapter 10 . 10/18
Ooh this is so good! And so funny and I could totally see something like this happening in YYH if they even decided to focus on their everyday lives. I've been on a YYH nostalgia trip lately and reading this (again) made me so happy :) Reviewing this chap coz I've already reviewed the last when I read it a looong loong time ago.
Animercom chapter 11 . 4/26
What a fun, funny little story! I certainly didn't expect this story to be an engagement fic (or a failure to get engaged, lol). While it was a great plot twist, I felt that if readers knew from the summary that this was a KB engagement fic, this fic would get more views and reviews it deserves. It was highly amusing to see Kurama put so much planning into it, and that his anxious obsession that it had to be perfect drove him to reject so many ideas. Having Yusuke trail Kurama was the yummy icing on the cake. And then, of course, after all that planning stupid Hiei gets Kurama in jail and the proposal is far from what Kurama envisioned and planned (although I'm not sure why Hiei would spend his free time cutting up trees in the human world-some kind of training?-or why a cop would care so much). My favorite parts are probably Kuwabara going on an internal battle about watching the video Yusuke gave him ("you could have scarred my virgin eyes!") and Kurama totally blowing the engagement by asking for more batteries and his subsequent denial that he was going to propose. Poor Kurama must have been so disappointed and angry with himself that he denied it ever happening, lol. And I loved the ending bit with Kurama catching Botan off guard with his proposal. Thanks for writing this!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
I love is Fic.
YuiLee chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I regret that I only read it today. I have save this on my list way back but had just recently decided to read through it.

It was marvelous... cute story. Thanks for writing such wonderful KB fic. I hope sometime in the future you will still consider writing stores of that lovely pair. Great job!
Chibi Botan chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
That was a really good fic.. Loved the ending :]
Kazie-chan chapter 11 . 7/15/2007
Absolutely fantastic. Poor Kurama, his luck wasn't that great for awhile!
animevideogame freak chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
i loved it it was so cute and good
Sonzai Taz chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
Hey great fanfic keep up the good work!
Smexy Kitten chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
man, do i ever love your writing style! this epilogue was very funny. thank you so much for writing such a fantastic fic. i can't wait to see what else you have in store in the future for your readers!
LeFoxy chapter 11 . 4/1/2007
Aw...!that was the sweetest thing! Nice epilogue, you did a great job. I'll be waiting in your next KB pairing fic, and please do make another one.._
VanSloan chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
funny hahaha great one
SilverTear18 chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
I loved your epilogue! It was a nice, amusing closing to an awesome fic! I hope you start another K/B fic soon cause I will be waiting!

ss10009 chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Whoot! Great finale. Great story.
SilverTear18 chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
I love your story! I think Kurama and Botan make the cutest couple too. The ending was so sweet! I feel bad for Kurama though see as how he'd been locked up in jail so long, but I guess everything did come out just perfect. Sorry I didn't get a chance to review in earlier chapters, I have a bad habit of finding sotries I like after they're completed. Keep writing!

inikus chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
Fab fab fab! Even shocked me with that ending. Aww I've gone all happy inside! Damn day are sho shweet!