Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I'm sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to read the nejisaku. I LOATHE that pairing, even if the fic isn't based on it, but from reading the first chapter, I can see that it is extremley well written.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
dun dun dun! cliffhanger! and i will jump off a cliff i don't find out what happens. ] update soon please!
Azaria Stromsis chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Oh! A cliffhanger! The suspense is killing me! I can't wait for the next update, and I really love your writing style! You've made me want to read The Sound and the Fury too!

Cyclone
HimeHeenim chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
Oh!The suspense!I'm really not pleased with Sakura being a Hyuuga. I think I have similar preference with you on her. I don't like her, and I definitely don't like her with Neji. I hope something will happen between our favourite couple soon!
HimeHeenim chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
I reread this story again and I can't help but feel captivated with every description. I wish I could write a good story like how you usually do, but I guess I'm not really made for writing. _;

All those who read my stories will eventually die because of the suffering XDD

However yours are good and can be made into a !
waylonggone chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
OMG! ... wait, they both objected right? Okay, if they did...

YES! THEY OBJECTED!

ep. I can't WAIT til you update this!
Muroony chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
I like this story. I admit, it is confusing and makes you think, but in a semi-good way. This story is deeper than all the others fanfics with a cheap plot (gomen minna-san) and rough descriptions. Your fic takes more of a philosiphical look at the possiblity of a NejiSaku pairing, and also what their "traditional" pairings think and do.

But, in Chapters 2,3,4, I think that you have (unintentionally, I hope) made the characters slightly OOC. Sakura seems much more colder, and Tenten slightly more bitchy. To improve, try to watch some of the Naruto episodes is a great place to start) to get a feel of the characters if you haven't already.
Choco-Haruka chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
Beautiful writing style. Your descriptions are very vivid and I can picture everything perfectly. Personally, I found that reading your guidelines was unnecessary, but it's a good idea for people who are unfamiliar with complicated writing. I haven't read Faulkner, but I've read many complicated novels as well. It's a good sign if your story gets people thinking - it means your story has depth and an excellent storyline :) So keep up your writing talent! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Whoever has the GUTS to flame this story obviously is too much of a simpleton to appreciate high quality works with emotional dept. I seriously LOVE this fic now. Your writing is just so...good! lol its so much better compared to most of the fics on this site. I find it annoying how for every decent story, there's like at least three fics with OOC/crack/horible spelling/no plot in it!

I really like how you describe the frustration of all the characters. i feel the mood to be dark, sad and mysterious, and i like it like that cause it you can get the reader to feel the Strong emotions without something like a tragic death. Usually, i only feel this kind of emotion when the story is totally centered around a character death. I'm SO jealous of how you can give the fic an angst feeling all throughout and keep the plot real and developing.

PLEASE UPDATE SOONER THIS TIME!
engr4t300 chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
haha yayy i luved paper shiriken XD lol update soon way sooner ;P
The Twins chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
PyRoChiCk: Yaya you finally updated good! Please hurry and update again it was a cliffie and I can't take the suspense.

PyRoDuDe: Bout Frecking time you updated I was starting to belive that you would nvr update. Good story update soon.
Dreaming101 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
O.O WTF! who would want to flame this story! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this fic! The plot is AWESOME, characters are REMARKABLE, and most of all I envy your writing style... it's so AMAZING! Really, GREAT job! UPDATE SOON!

~Dreaming101

And to all the flamers of this story, you just don't know a great story when you see one...
faerichylde chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
I really do enjoy this, I have been finding very good writing on the site nowadays. If my writing was half as good as yours I would be happy for the rest of my life. But I have to be content in reading yours. So sad, I know.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
angsty,but good.

KILL DA NEJISAKU!AND SASUSAKU!AND ALL THE SAKURA PAIRINGS COZ SHES A MEAN BITCH!
Ayatsuri Sakkaku chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
I absolutely love your style of writting. I wish I could write like you...
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »