Reviews for Sacrifice
Midnight Green chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Hey, I got everything until your last chapter, was there a time skip or something? And what happened during the wedding and everything? you sort of left it hanging...update soon though.
half-note chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Delicate, deep, emotional. Hell. I love this story. All the effort and the fact that it is more than words and petty descriptions, it's amazing. It has been a long while since I've felt so emotionally involved in a fic.

The mood is tense, melancholic...sorrowful. I love the fact that you're making the effort to add everything that should contain a meaningful reading. Some readers won't appreciate it, but it happens. Sometimes I feel like writting Guidelines and information so people could understand the story better, although I still have to write something that merits it.

Characterization went fluent. I loved your portrayal of the characters. Hell, that marriage is so wrong. The fact that you actually show motives is outstandig too, gives the plot and characters strenght. The fact that this is character driven is a plus for me. The different point of views work well with this, personally I enjoy how you differ from character to character. The way you play with words and use them to your advantage is to admire, helps the whole context, tone and mood of the story.

Personally, I love to understand the depth of the story, and this story has a lot to give beside the story itsef. I mean there's structure and the author's intetion and I could go on. And everything has a meaning. Once you finish, I shall go back on this. Now, I must enjoy. Hell, this probably went overboard but it's too late to go back. I will stop now before I write something stupid.

Can't wait for next chappie. UPDATE SOON!

PD: I love your twist to the whole interaction of the Neji/Sakura relationship and the way you're taking it with the plot. Nice going. Nejiten all the way, eventually. xD
Matahari chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Great job. I can definitely feel the depth of emotion you're trying to convey. There's a lot of tension in the air. I understand your desire to improve yourself and experiment with your writing style. I daresay that I haven't been as adventurous as you, but I admire your efforts. ;) Hope to see more of this soon.

Matahari
hesitance chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Every word, every phrase, every sentence that you write has a beautiful, sorrowfully essence to it that no matter how long you attempt to learn it, cannot be taught. There's just an undescribable factor in what you write that makes it so incredibly enchanting. Critisism is just so hard to give when every word I read captivates me to read on, an unstoppable inspiration, silent but powerful. I would like to thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to read and learn from these breath takingly elegant words, and hope that you never stop writing, and learn to fully unleash the potential that you have so obviously.

-Shira-chan
AngeChen chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
i really like this story

so thanks for updating

by the way, i was wondering if sakura was going, i don't know, mental

while i was reading this

she seemed really kinda insane

and crap

but it might have just been me and my crappy reading skills

if you can i'd like to request more nejixtenten action

i just love them

but it you(the author)'s choice

update ASAP/soon
Toko-Nozomi chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Well... I don't have a really happy comment I usally give to the stories I read, but I thought this was a Tenten and Neji story since it is in the Tenten and Neji section. I mean where did Sakura and Neji stories come from? It's killing me that people actually like Neji and Sakura stories. Neji doesn't even know Sakura! So... I'm a little disapointed that it isn't a Neji and Tenten story.
This account is now dead chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
I like everythign in the story except for that you don't update fast enough! XD
Tanya Lilac chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
Hey! Long time no see. Well, for this story anyhow.

Hmm... where to start. I'll just do that whole chronological analysis or something.

A strong opening; graphic, with vivid detailing but moves swiftly without waffling. Which is more than I can do, actually. I love the parallel between Utagawa Isamu and Tenten [or Sasuke]; they just gave up, so easily. They had not struggled against inevitablility and that's one of the beauties of tragedy. (Which I love, so kudos to you for writing about a tragedy)(That sounds so bad...)

Another thing that I loved; Hitomi. Her character is completely your own work, but she's perfect, especially considering her close relationship with Tenten and their background. I'm going to lower the literary standard of this review, but it's completely deserving; OMGOSH Hitomi is just so damn awesome!

-clears throat-

Alright, next topic.

The chapter changes tone and pace quickly after that, and builds the suspense perfectly. Gosh, has anyone ever told you how much talent you have as a writer? Their language is very abrasive but realistically so; who would rant on and say something like 'damnation' in the heat of a battle?

The ending has quite a bite to it; and it works. As usual, I can't wait for your next update, whenever it may be.

As for your notes- good literature never just lays things out, as you said. It's always more about showing as opposed to telling people about what's important in that context... and people usually suss it out in the end. As for Faulkner, I'll check it out when I get the time. Most presumably in eighteen months.

Well, good luck with school and whatnot...

*Kat
0o chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
well its good,well writen,but it really seems couldnt care less about sakura,though naruto is a differnt story,neji has no motive for proposing...he wouldnt unless tenten found someone else,hell sakura & neji DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!tenten is well done though.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
i h8 this a firm believer of nejiten,and i was fooled by the summary,but when i read it,it was just a mean onesided loves never leave her for sakura-especially ,whiny,mean-to-naruto-and hates her 2. if he DID like her,then maybe hed say yes to one of the thousand of dates sakura had asked him on.
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
keep writing.
The Twins chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
PyRoChiCk: Please update soon me lovey your story. No Sasuke and Sajura and Neji And Tenten must be together else the world will collapse and cease to exist as we know it NO it simply must not happen! * starts hyperventilating*

PyRoDuDe: *Scoots away from sister* Nice story interesting take on a NejiSaku wedding. update.
This account is now dead chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
OMG! This story is brilliant! You have got to update! I love it!

Now that it is added to a C2 you have got to update more often!
SavorSweet chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
i didnt like the story. Im not flaming because i never do so im just saying i didnt like hte story. It was confusing. I mean you had to read story too carefully to understand when they were talking for heavens. Ive never seen ane1 give guidelines. You should think of making the story run smoothly.
Lady Gaara 69 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
For once I have to say way to go, Sasuke. Seriously, as a character I don't like him. I mean you know Neji and Tenten have more pride to object, then he does. As for the other chapters, I like how Neji lost his train of thought. And actually, envisioned himself marrying Tenten.

Poor Lee, although he did try. I love the story. I hope you continue to write more.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »