Reviews for Strings
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was so good-the realism of sex while being sizzling...and the hope at the end. Thank you!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
That was awkward, in the most realistic sense. What I mean was, it was well-written and realistic.

Some of my favorite lines:

-“House, what the hell are you doing?”

“Freezing my nads off,” came the caustic reply.

-Did he jump left? Did he jump right? Or did he just stand there and get creamed by the oncoming truck?

-When he looked back up at her all the snark, all the sarcasm, all the bullshit was gone. “It’s all I know anymore,” he said, simply.
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
great
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was awesome, lol. House's comments were great, especially the nads one, I laughed pretty hard at that. Was the panty thing Bill Engval inspired?
mikachery chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wow, I really liked this story. I loved how the sex was all clumsy and not perfect. I loved how nervous House was. It was just a great story!
Timbereads chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I think this might be the first fic I've ever read where House and Cameron don't have mindblowing and completely unawkward sex the first time. I was literally going "oh no, poor cute House," when they clinked teeth and his too-short track pants. Congrats on making HCam do teh secks in a realistic way. *favorites*
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
::giggle:: Oh, I do believe this is the first fic I've read that had H/C awkward sex. And ya know what? It was so adorably HOT, it was freaky. :) I do believe you captured their characters perfectly, and the whole situation was just very realistic and just...::happy sigh:: LOVE the ending line, too. This is going in my favs!
Limaccia chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very well done. You had me cringing at the awkwardness between them, but they persevered and had a lovely happy ending.
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Sequel?
starbuckjade chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Great story, really well done.

But I have to point out that House changes into track pants that are too small in the legs when he enters Cameron's appartment, but when he is undressing before sex he is taking off his jeans. Both can't be true.

Keep up the excellent work.
thevampyr chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That was hot and cute and funny and...

Well, it's another one of those stories that I have reread so many times. Nicely done.

Ever think of continuing it?
rara8777 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
oh so lovely. right on target with the characters and dialogue. i applaud you for a wonderful and may i say HOT story.
kelheartshouse chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
wow...REALLY well written ! great job

hopefully there will be more of ur stories to come

great job,
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
that was excellent!

good storyline, character trtue, loved house waiting for her (though I'd have liked to hear some of his thoughts while he waited). hot sex, ,hope you have more gems waiting...
brynnamorgan chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Uhm... Uhm...

Besides being *extremely* well-written that was just about the hottest damned thing I've seen in this archive.

::off to take a cold shower::

Linda