Reviews for For You I'd Do Anything
Atemue chapter 14 . 9/27
Woah, I've decided to reread one of the old stories I've put into favourites, because I'm currently very much into Yu-Gi-Oh again and now I realise I honestly added a story that was never finished - how frustrating.
I'm taking it, since the last update has been ages ago, that this story has been abandoned? I have to admit I'm sorry to see that, especially when it's only the epilogue still missing. The story itself was well written, especially Yuugi. I like that he is not portrayed as the helpless damsel in distress but that he makes his own decisions, fights actively and stays strong. It fits the end of the manga, not to mention I personally prefer a strong Yuugi.
I also like how you made Atemu not change overnight, but he did so slowly, it's far more realistic. And I especially liked your approach for Bakura. With the friendship that developed between him and Yuugi, it was double sad when it turned out what happened to him.

All in all it was a wonderful story so far and I'm sad to never find out how it ends, but I guess that's what happens when real life overwhelms an author's life.

Reynardetta chapter 14 . 5/10
I know it's a really long shot eight years on, but I'd love to read the epilogue ;w;
Lulumo chapter 14 . 2/11
Aww, come on I need that epilogue, I can't stand tragic and sad end! I need that when Yuugi is back to future he will meet Atem again, he could be reborn or something just go back to yuugi please! I know its been forever but please One more chapter! QAQ
hama431 chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
update the next chapter please
will yugi see atemu again
will yugi forgive himself
Artorias chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I just read this in one sitting. You are an incredible writer and this story is truly a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing this! It touched me emotionally and there are still a few fresh tears on my cheeks because of the ending. I know it's been a long time, but I would greatly appreciate it if you posted the happy ending for Yugi. A million times please and thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I wish you would come back to this. It was truly a nice story to read. I hope nothing unfortunate has happened to make your love of writing go away.
TheOneKyoCatLover chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
god damnit yugi, your being an asshole i know atemu was out of line but seriously? you didnt have to say such hurtful things to him!
MonaHerSelf chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
I'm so touched. You were able to bring this Story with so many emotions, my heart was captured after the first sentences.
And in the end I felt a giant rock in my throat.

I'm glad you finished, but I'd love of you did put up the epilogue and the second version of your masterpiece... Thank you for sharing this and i hope you have a wonderful live, since this is 6 yrs ago...
Love, Mona
Hikaridragon101 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Hey I love your story but please do your best to finish it as fast as you can. I waited so long bro! And again I love your story!
shadowwolfoffire chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Looking forward to more chapters of this story if you are still doing it
Juliet28 chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Great story but sad ending it almost made me cry my heart out your an amazing writer 3
MiyaKasumi chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Can't wait to read the sequel! This story was amazing you have such talent as a writer!
Samira Vongola chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Nemeses chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Idea for a happy ending make yugi go to bed with Atemu. And add details on how they do it.
Nemeses chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
You say you are Inexperience or something that your not used to writing love parts well it's okay first you must get experience by practicing ( I suggest write alone then let a freind read or few then see what they might be mean it'll help you.) As you it's okay to steal ideas or get ideas as long there are not abused. And as you practice and get ideas from others you'll start having your own. Remember you can get ideas from everything and little by little make it your own.