Reviews for Communication
nalanna chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
oh *giggle*

Just goes to show how peverted I can be

That was funny lol... and cute!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
*grins* Nice job with that XD
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
what the hell? i had a zillion different endings in mind. ver different. like it.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
fangsoffury08 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was just mean you made it sound like they did something nasty like had sex (well not nasty but you know what i mean) you led the reader on that was mean
YounamemeArika chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
hahaha!:D

well...to be honest, I thought about...something else...;)

nice ending!
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I had a feeling on the ending, but hoo hoo.
imagines writes chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
*giggles* I love it when I don't even know a fandom, yet the story still makes me laugh. :D I also love surprise endings! Totally thought something *different* was going on there, you sneaky author.

Couple things:

"Almost accusatory"- using words like "almost" detract from the strength of whatever you're trying to convey. It's like saying a food is virtually fat-free- it's either got fat or it doesn't; so why say "virtually"? (This is not to say they are to be avoided at all costs- they come in handy for characters who are shy or always try not to make people mad, who might use them to make their own words less sharp.)

"Ga-woon was angry"- Generally it is better to show, rather than tell. Perhaps he could adjust his clothes in a way that suggests he's mad?

I really like how you've caught Ga-woon's accent, without overdoing it. You have the right balance between accent and spelling, so he's easy to understand, while the way he speaks is still clear. :D

-Kat
Kerichi chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wai, wai! So cute! _ *favorites* I'm so happy to see Tae/Ga-woon!
Biel chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Very cute. I was expecting something different, but I wasn't disappointed. Nicely done.
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
*loves it to death* Nice use of ambiguity (don't think I spelled that right) in this fic; it almost seems dirty! I've read some really bad ones that try to do the same thing, so this was a real gem.