Reviews for Momentum
Bumblebee Madness chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
But.. but.. but... QAQ

YOU CAN'T DO THIS QAQ

That's really it? ;-; No surprise ressurection? No nothing?

*bawls in corner*
Rin Shirosaki chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
I feel so sad that Kadaj Dead Q_Q I would like you to have altered the end that Kadaj alive and he was happy with Yuffie _ They deserve it ))
Qyresh chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
You! Asshole! You made me CRY! TTATT
YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
I'm sorry but it can't be helped, thank you *continues to cry*
lilith dracul chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Oh my muffins I'm tearing up I love a ending like that so perfect so freaking epic and so sad
colaabear chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I remember reading this way back when...why did you change the story though? It was good the way it was! :( Yuffie is a bit annoying now -_- she runs away TOO much; like seriously? Is she suicidal? I don't get it. Lol
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
Ohmygosh! I loved this fanfic. Thank you so much for this! Everything was just perfect and just right. The ending fits like a puzzle piece. You kinda did what square couldn't and gave the remnants true characters and real emotions, from beginning to end.
Saya Kaneko chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
MAKE ANOTHER STORY WITH KADAJ and YUFFIEEEEEEEE please I will pay you they need to have way more sex
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
I love love love this story, even though the ending makes me so sad. This was so emotional and very well written. Thanks for writing this!
Allycat2090 chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
Wow. You did a good job with this story!
fip chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
I am having so many conflicting emotions right now ffffffffuck. This is my third time reading this and the feelings are still the same and it just gets to me everytime. One of the very few fanfics that could move me so. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorites. God, let me go cry myself to sleep now. Shit.

The tears streaming down my face should be a crime.

Lovely writing, lovely story, you are lovely.
Chris Talonflight chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Hey. ive read this story aeveral times and each time, all i can say is... Wow. Awesome work here. You definitly make the top 5 writers in my opinion
loveaustralia chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
As much as I wanted a happy endning to this, just like Aerith and Zack, sometimes it takes a tragic safrice to make the biggest difference. Brilliant story.

Tracyboo
loveaustralia chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Great job making Reno endearing as well as still a Turk. Go Yuffie for growing more into her own. Kadaj is also finally free of his original purpose. His new purpose should be Yuffie, but that sort of doesn't work if she's dead. Gotta hope not.
loveaustralia chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
This has been an amazing story! You managed to keep the characters in character AND make a romance of any kind between Yuffie and Kadaj possible. You didn't have the characters have a sudden change of heart overnight, and I thank you for that.

Tracyboo
BK-Black Knight chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
Omfg. You just want to make me curse all over the place because you made me cry on a fictional story with fictional characters with frickin human emotions and loops that were practically not even loopy and so cleared! It was so EPIC. And I'm a girl. I'd have to say that... I knew the only way to end this story was their death. And it's saddening and tragic and heartwarming. SURE. Heartwarming.

I want to say that the characters were all very in character and not OOC. Therefore I loved you and how you made it all fit because of that very fact and that you created a very realistic problem with MR. BAD GUY even though it's so hard to create one.

Kudos that you created a story within a story. (That may as well happen.)

HEARTS.