Reviews for The Quest
Brava. Magnifica! Stupenda!
Neriah chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Brava brava! This was one of the best fanfics that I have ever read! You really need to continue to write!
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
This was just so fucking perfect asdfghjkl; thank you.3
Izulza chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
That was amazing. Let me know when you publish your first book. Because this is wow!
Izulza chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Wow! Just wow! This info! O_O You leave me speechless!
Izulza chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
O.O
Izulza chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
My mind is blown
Izulza chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow! And I thought I was obsessed
SeverusPrince101 chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
Brava, Brava, Bravissima! Wonderful job, stroke of genius really. I will continue with The Treasure after finishing this review here.

I indeed did savour each sensation. I felt music caressing me and possess me.

Jeep up such marvelous work. Work of such calibre is hard to find
mockingjay08 chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
That was amazing! THe love scene was totally something Erik would do. ;)
Xx-Medieval-Soul-xX chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Beautiful story. Very well-written. :)
NoNameNoNameZzzzzzz chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
Wow that is all I can say about this story. It is so good I love it I am so happy that Christine and Erik got a happy ending. I cried at the wedding scene and the wedding night. I loved your take on the Christine and Erik story and I think its one of the best. Keep up the good work cant wait to read the sequel.
Kurino chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
I just adore your fanfic so far. It not only has great cliffhangers, but it keeps you wanting to read on. Also, the authors notes in which you put evidence of why you think PotO has a deeper meaning is beginning to make me look deeper into each detail of the movie.
Overall, I am greatly galvanized!
Miss Rune chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
A passion filled and ensnaring story. :) Couldnt be possibly better!
tvdcrzy chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
this is amazing.. i have subscribed to you and and eager to read more everyday! you are an awesome writer! :D