Reviews for The Quest
ghostwritten2 chapter 27 . 5/11
This was beautiful, just beautiful! I never really understood the Hidden Plot but I think that this phic helped me understand it better. And it is a wonderful story, with an E/C happy ending - who could ask for anything more!
Tange Lou chapter 14 . 3/12
You weave a fantastic tale. I too had wondered if Eric was possessed. It certainly makes sense. I also agree that Christine was in love with him. It see in the book and in the play that she just didn't realize it. Raol was dominating and she made the easy choice. The part I loved in love never dies is she went to Eric. I wish she had stayed with him. Thank goodness for phanfiction. Thank you for this story.
damonmysaviour chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
Truly beautiful. You should be immensely proud of your writing. Can't wait to read the sequel! Brava!
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 27 . 3/13/2016
BRAVA! Such a beautiful story with an equally beautiful ending. Somehow, I wish there was a way to actually hear the song they sang to each other at their public wedding.

LRC
bluebirdlady chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh it's you honeyPhan2! I have loved your YouTube vids and deviantART manips for a long time! Now I've found your stories! You own me!
Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 2/6/2016
In regards to Chapter 15...
What does "adulation" mean?
HollyHobbit13 chapter 27 . 10/24/2015
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/24/2015
Loving it!
HollyHobbit13 chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
I LOVE the movie/Gerard Butler/your version of the Phantom/Erik. Don't have time to say more , cutting into my binge reading time...!
HollyHobbit13 chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Heaven help me but I'd love to see a fic of Meg & Raoul; run, E & C, RUN!
Child of Dreams chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
(squeals in delight)
Omfg, I love it, I love it, I love it!
I absolutely ADORE this story!
Child of Dreams chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
(tears streaming down cheeks)
Omg, I absolutely ADORE this chapter!
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
(eyes widen in awed wonder)
Oh, wow...
Did you write that song that Erik's singing to Christine in this chapter?
Ghostly Melody chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I'm going to be reading this story again for the first time in years; it astounded me the first time. I just can't wait to be thrilled again. Beautiful writing as always! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/24/2015