Reviews for Something Like Normal
ravenisagoddess chapter 1 . 7/21
This is just great. Why don't you finish it?
Montydragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Dude! You have to continue it! I have to know what happens next!
chey chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
you never finished I was getting excited
FirstMinister chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I must ask if you intend to continue this as it is now nearly 2013 and you're last update was in 06 but good story I'd like to see it finished
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw, wow! I really love this story so far! I read your other story, "It's Tough To Be Me", the whole way through, and I absolutly adored it. It was nice and cutesy and I loved the pairings, but it also had an underlying seriousness to it that was really well done. You're a great author! I'm really impressed with your writing, and I was super excited to see that you had a road trip idea planned! That sounds like such a great story! I love the first chapter! I hope you plan to add more in the future!
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was really funny. I MUST see where this is going. My favorite part was the ending. "Alright then, shotgun!" I'm wriing some stories too if you want to give them a look. ALso...TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I MUST KNOW NOW! PLEAS TELL ME! *-falls down crying because there is not another chapter. Then gets in the feetal (don't know how to spell that, but hopfully you know what I mean.) and starts to ball her eyes out.-* Please?
CorieChan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love this! I love all the stories you write. I know what you mean about the blond-brown transition. My cousin's hair was like that too. Keep writing! I'm likeing this story a lot.
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
awesome! please update soon! yeah... bye! :D
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read more about the Titans' and your roadtrip.
FireDitto chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Heh, this is looking to be very entertaining. I honestly can't imagine Raven allowing the team to survive being locked in a car with them... I get very vivid images of how she would slowly tear them apart -laughs-

I agree with BB's looks. My hair used to be white-blonde. Its still blonde now, but more a dark gold colour. Very few blonde's actually stay blonde XD

Can't wait for the next chapter... And you didn't tell us what Raven looks like now. Was that intentional?

FireDitto
AND U KNOW THIS chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
KOOL

Is the sound system thing going to become an problem?
Caxixi chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Awesome
Tefnut Talvi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
good story, but when are you going to update again.
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Beast Boy was blonde? Funny... he always struck me as a brunette. So kudos to you on that. Amanda was blonde when I first met her, but now she's brunette too. So it really is pretty common (same thing happened with my dad, and probably is gonna happen with my sister. I was born brunette).

You have got to update this though! This story has been too long deprived your creative genius (even though it's based of a real-life experience).

But any who... UPDATE! I don't really think it's possible to get writers block on this sort of story, but then again, I didn't really think that we needs thirteen Pink Panther movies (excluding the cartoon dvd sets). Evidently I was wrong on that one, but you never know...
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Good read ! Good one shot, but could easily be expanded into a really good story. Think about it will you?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »