Reviews for Ouija Board
imalittledead chapter 30 . 6/28/2018
i loved it
Sucker for shipping chapter 30 . 1/20/2017
Wow! You did AMAZING plotting. Just started this story yesterday night, and finished it today at 10:15 AM. Got me so into it, I barely concentrated on my school work!
Sucker for shipping chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
FUCK! This is ACTUALLY getting me a bit freaked out. And I NEVER get freaked out! What the hell? You, author, are really good at freaking people out! Awesome writing!
Squishyrabbit chapter 30 . 4/12/2016
I absolutely love this story I was sad that it ended but as they say all good things must come to an end. I am getting ready to more of your stories.
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hi;

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
here; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Greek Wise Girl chapter 30 . 5/23/2015
Congratulations on this awesome fic! It's almost rare to see a fanfic with a great story plot and flow like yours. I'm not a fan of horror much, especially ouija boards, so when I saw the title I found it strange that I was interested. And then I read the summary and I guess the angst-y feel on this story made me read. I love the general plot and how you placed them under a curse with only Rin to break it. I found it sad that Kikyo had to take that character, though. It's wonderful how in the end Sess/Rin remembered everything. I guess all in all you could say that I'm a sucker for stories like this: romantic angst where the couple loses each other years ago only to find each other in the present time and overcome what fate had conjured up for them. Kudos!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/12/2014
Wow. Not many genres like this can get me interested. I'm a sucker for romance, fantasy, and adventure, but not so much horror, however, this story is one of the best I have read, and believe me I have read plenty. You did a wonderful job and I'm happy you came back to finish it! Thank you for writing an amazing sorry that kept me at the edge of my seat throughout each and every chapter!
Moongirl12121 chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
Whew, I was worried in the beginning that it would end really sad and stuff. I really liked the story I'm glad I got to read it all in one sitting. The last two sentences were perfect comedic relief XD
Moongirl12121 chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
O.O

Horrific, but I'm guessing Rin made a good wish? The one correct wish?
Moongirl12121 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Okay, so not how I thought, but close. Kinda. She did kill him when he was mortal.

That shit with the Shikon No Tama had better not be as shitty as it was in the series. I don't want her separated from Sesshomaru-sama!
Moongirl12121 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Interesting! I'm thinking that the way to kill Naraku is for Rin to find True Belief and take away Naraku's mortality and immortality?
Moongirl12121 chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Unfortunately you will have to cut into her stomach. That should work.
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Those bodies... Are they everyone's? Kikyo, Kagome, InuYasha, InuTaisho, and Sesshomaru-sama?
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Lots of fainting... Okei.

Alright, so something they did... Kikyo went to hell, she is gone from the house right? And thank god Toni isn't actually dead. Okay, so Sango and Miroku, Sango was sister to Rin, and didn't betray her in her death. She and Miroku are soulmates.

How many times has this happened? Them being reincarnated I mean. When did this happen? Clearly Sesshomaru-sama and them were demons and such, but what time period? How long has it been?