Reviews for But We're Not Married
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Harry is a little Minx and Severus will have to cave eventually! I can't wait!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Please write more soon. Thank you.
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Update Fast, Update Often

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE? i'm hooked, i must know what happens next, i must!
Leander chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
This is more than a little ridiculous. There's no way Harry would feel this sanctimonious and pious. He wasn't raised this way, and furthermore, he's a wizard. Typical social muggle attitudes do not make sense for Wizards, and although Harry was raised muggle, they don't make sense for him. The premise of your story is completely ridiculous and I can't believe I just wasted an hour reading it.
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I just… I don't understand. I really like this story, but Harry's being such a bitch. He really is. Sev is breaking it down and explaining EXACTLY why he doesn't want to get married and it does mostly make sense. I'm not saying Harry should give in and sleep with him, but really? He just drops Sev WITHOUT TELLING HIM that they're over and gets a new boyfriend? WTF? That's bull. Severus deserves better than that. He really does. I also think that Harry's pushing for marriage too soon. They need more time together. This whole situation kinda shows that. But I really do like this story. It's so interesting and fun to read!
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Great story, please continue with it!
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
good story is there more to it or is that it?
XxDarkSaviorxX chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I, for one, think it is HARRY that is being unreasonable. Many couples go on dating for YEARS before they get married. He should have some patience. It takes time to commit to something like that and you cant badger someone into marrying you. Not only that, but Harry didn't even bother to tell Severus that they were over and just got himself a new boyfriend. Cheating b*! I kind of annoyed me how Snape took him back so easily after that. But, all in all, it's a good story.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
AW! Harry: 1 Severus: 0! Harry seems to be very good at getting what he wants...
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
come on, severus! you're a spy! you should no when to nod and smile!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
lol! I love the plot for this! hehe!
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Is this even complete?

I thought it was a really fantastic story!

I mean for Harry to try and get Snape to Marry him and yet he fails everytime till he tries that type of method with promises of anywhere, anytime, anyway you want.

Snape sure all hell will be trying everything when no one is around, after all Hogwarts is pretty big and there are a lot of rooms and then the outside, possibilities are endless I am sure Snape will consider that!

Kee up the great work.

Update soon.

Later.
Trunks-01 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Great story! I really love it!
ms.gringotts chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
very nice piece!
porcupineapple chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Aw! This is so cute! I love how Harry is so stubborn and Severus standing up to his principles. Keep up the good work and thank you for writing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »