Reviews for Repentant Snake: The Chibi Orochimaru Files
Crow667 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
so any more good orochi fics you can reccomend? because hearing orochi saying "naruto-sama" is...kind of cute and i love chibis! are there any more fics where a chibi version of someone appears? thanks keep up the good work!
Ruri Kzalt chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I luv it! :D
Furionknight chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I look forward to more :)
Grosstoad chapter 3 . 9/13/2012

Okay, that was cute somewhat.
Lilith045 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
As an afterthought: I just noticed that this was last updated in 06... Which, I would guess, means, that the story isn't going to be continued, so I'll just flail around in happiness, about 'good Oro', a little more, as compensation for not getting any more xD
Lilith045 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I adore you... No seriously, I think I want your babies, right NOW xD
Chibi-Oro, who is good and kicking ass? Hell, I really, really love you for this! ESPECIALLY for the 'Orochimaru is, for once, the good guy' part, which has always been a guilty pleasure of mine xD
Anyway, I would really love to read more, so feel cheered on and encouraged to write more, okay? xD
terafonne chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Go Chibi-Oro! and naruhina!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
To my knowledge, it hasn't been tried yet, a fic were Orochi is 'good'. So I thought I'd give it a shot.

Grateful. Though I have probably seen one or two of 'good Orochimaru'...

Why is Orochimaru together with Shukaku? Aw, he created super-body...

Good luck, Gaara, Naruto, Orochimaru.
Ashleythetiger chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
dang naruto is like really great at making people turn over a new leaf (pun?)

chibi-rochi... need more chaps pls
kaja1234 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
agh, why are all of your awesome stories left unfinished? i think i may cry.
ilyem chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
This is such a funny fanfic! You have to continue it! Please? *puppy-dog eyes*
Kayzin chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
This is a first for me~

Ie-maru chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
-laughs uncontrollably-

Man -giggles- this is GOOD!

Please udpate soon!
noone chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Itachi was order to kill his clan cibi-oro probely knows this and Dozol along with the to elders are dead meat. He will probely git Sasuke to kill them, and cure Itachi's illness.
dundee998 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Good lord... This is... I never even thought of this idea before. Thank you! This is an excellent contrast to all those fanfics that start out good and end on a dark, angsting path where your soul gets heavier with every word you read. Um, too many drama-genre fanfics for me. Anyway, thank you for this completely new and light-hearted take on a well-worn plot device! I hope to see more of it soon!