Reviews for Repentant Snake: The Chibi Orochimaru Files
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
I am in shock. I cannot decide between being absolutely creeped out by the way Chibi-Oro is acting, or laugh my head off at the way everything is playing out.

P.S.-Your stories are great, keep up the good work.
Polish chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
-cackles till I start coughing!- oh man! -falls to the floor- yes!yes!yes! you NEED to update this! oh man! I love this! please update this! -gives chibi gaara-chu eyes of doom!-
Shining Ducky chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Very original! Despite Oro having the highest chance of actually finding a technique that can time travel, and being most likely to have enough time to get enough chakra for it, I've never seen him actually do it. Thank you!
killroy777 chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
...cute...
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
ROTFLMAO!
AiSard chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
randomness...but damn interesting XD never seen a good oro fic before P
Ancient Fox chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
this cracks me up!
Jax9 chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Keep Writing!
Kingdark chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
ah c'mon you cant be not continuing! this!

keep writing, i'm laughing my ass off here, so do a reader a favor, and continue!

great work, VERY funny.

Kenny

Kingdark
Kinkatia chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! I love how Chibi-Oro was going around talking to everyone and all, and then Anko just got a salesman! HAHAHA!
Kinkatia chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Chibi-Oro is so cool! *huggles him* Yay! Hehe, I love how long it took him to finally realize he was being absolutely horrid! It's so funny!
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Woah. What an awesome coincidence that I find this fic right after falling in love with an adorable picture of a chibi Orochimaru and a cute little snake!

Yay!
He Who Hides In Plain Sight chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE! It's funny as hell, and not in a crackfic kind of way, which I find to be awesome.
NightingaleRose chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
You know,you should continue this story.n.n

ToraTigera
Lochar chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
I really need another chapter of this. It's just too funny not to continue.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »