Reviews for Repentant Snake: The Chibi Orochimaru Files
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
I wonder how the past Orochimaru will handle his future self? How can the past self plot against his future self who knows what his past self will do? I wonder which Orochimaru will Kabuto will serve? What is future Orochimaru's plans with Hineta and Sakura?
Chexusai chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Long Live Orochimaru! :D

Orochimaru: "And Naruto, Biatch!"

Eheheh, right.

T. N. K.
Morriganna chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
HAHAHA nice work!
Yami no Kaze chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
noted this story is hilarious.
Honebar chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Reads the story and pictures Chibi-oro.. :Holds hands under cin, gets sparkly eyes and squeaks: 'So Cute!'
korrd chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
Great fic. Continue, continue! Heck maybe you could bring Harry in somewhere. Update soon.
Inverness chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Please update this story!

Orochimaru is like my favorite character .
ClassicDrogn chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
Tayuya hot?

(Shaft voice) You DAMN right!

I could go on about Chibi-Oro's uberness, but then that's the point, isn't it? Regardless, it's amusing, and that's what counts the most. Carry on, please!

- CD
Xacky chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
whoa, I really think this is going to be good! keep it up ne?
EpiqueTaii chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
I love this story! PLEASE update! I'll love you forever! Promise! X3
EpiqueTaii chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I'd own the snake-boy drag-queen OH SO NOT GAY-bastard! ò_ó ANYway...

Your fanfic is so good! I love it! Please update soon, and be nicer to Orochimaru!
random cookie chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
heehee! this is such a great story! it is a truly original idea, and you've written it so well! heehee, i reviewed ya other story kurt-kun in konoha, and kinda yelled at 'anonymous does not forgive', yah? well, turns out he created a profile just to yell at people! what a loser...anyways, love ya! carry on!

oh yah, i'll try and review on every chapter on this too! _
Peter Kim chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
I would like to see more humor in this fic. It would be funny to see Sasuke chase Sakura and Orochimaeu promised Sasuke to give him power to kill Itachi if Sasuke can convince Sakura to bear his children,watch sakura run for her life from the angry sasuke fans,watch Kasachi bang his head on solid objects in fusration,watch the fifth laughing his head off and enjoying this entertainment. On the serious note, the curse seal will remain with those who have it since the chibi Orochimaru is still alive even if the younger Orochimaru is killed by the chibi Orochimaru. Chibi Orochimaru can cure Kimmaro's sickness to have Kimmaro to serve him again. Will Orochimaru will play the villan so that Jiraya will convince Tsunade to be the Fifth? Just because Orochimaru is repenting for his crimes that he isn't evil but you should make Orochimaru semi evil,Orochimaru can still use people(in this case,people who hate Naruto)to raise the dead techniques,feed Manta and other snakes as tributes and more.
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 2/17/2006