Reviews for Repentant Snake: The Chibi Orochimaru Files
Insightful Bitch 3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
orichimaru just kicked his own ass, didn't he? Please continue, I'll keep on reading
Parselmaster chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Super powered 'Good' Orochimaru. Never seen one like that before. Wow. I need more of a taste to see if I like this one yet, but I probably will knowing your previous stories.
nantukoprime chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Um...

Don't really know what to say. A little overpowered there, even if he is a sannin. Bio-engineering at its best, I guess.

Be interesting to see where it goes, but I'm not as enthusiastic for this as I am for Uzumaki Harry, Dark Heart, and Raikiri Triken. OH, and that Sandman xover.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That was a bit quick... for the climax to go so fast... would he be traveling in many alternate dimension from thsi time travel power then?
jrdbnta chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
SWEET!
korrd chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Good fic. Does this mean that Kyuubi and Shukaku are both inside chibi-Orochi and in Gaara and Naruto? Update soon.
GMan chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
The 50 year old virgin crack was one of the top 20 funniest things I've ever read in a fanfic!

For his dream vessel, you might want to also give him the three-tailed demon shark Isonade. Some fan theories suggest this is Kisame's bijyuu (that he plucked out of whoever was the jinchuuriki from Hidden Mist) cuz' in the old Japanese fairytale, Isonade, the demon shark (the "Hoshigaki" in Hoshigaki Kisame means "demon shark") had a companion called Samehade (like Kisame's sword) that obeyed only him (again, just like Kisame's sword).

Can you imangine Oro with a chakra eating sword on top of all that other crap! *evil grin*

Got to admit, a good Orochimaru has been done before, but never has anyone done a good Orochimaru-god fic before (usually it's Naruto who becomes ungodly overpowered).
Peter Kiim chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Please e-mail your responces after you read this review,please. Orochimaru have noone to conquer and such and since everyone is dead,then he have no more vessel to transfer to and that is why he is stopping his younger self and which Orochimaru will Kabuto side with? I'sm surprised that he didn't take Yamato's DNA in his vessel since he was one of Orochimaru's experiments since he has the genes of the first hokage. I suspect that the soul transfering technique does transfer the previous personality to the new vessel. How will the future Orochimaru will act against the Akatsuki? Will the future Orochimaru train Naruto and will Sasuke beg or convince the future Orochimaru to train him to get revenge on his brother and which Orochimaru will Sasuke go to for power? Future Orochimaru have mastered all or almost jitsus since he is almost immortal.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5