Reviews for A Koi called Bird
Yay tony!
To'M'L Kuran chapter 22 . 1/5
Ok, I know this story is finished, but I have to comment on this. First, love it! I can't stop reading it even though it's past midnight and I really need to sleep. Super in love with it! Also, I love the pairings you have at the end. Zuko and Katara was completely and totally meant to happen. I'm convinced that Mako and Korra was the creators way of appeasing the Zutara shippers of the world. Also YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! to Sokka and Ty-Lee. Super adorable. Also Aang and Toph! Toph would make Aang her bitch and he would just smile and laugh about it! Because that was meant to happen! Mai and Jet, I can totally see that happening! Never heard or thought of it, but that could totally happen. Azula and Jet...that would be one of those loves that completely and totally bad for you and they try to kill each other half of the time and do it the other half. Sometimes one leading to the other. Just saying...that's how it'd happen.
Jenna chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
I liked Akina. She was freaking adorable.
Ahnnxah chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
Not Azula and Jet. That's too much crazy in one relationship.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
What an amazing first chapter! Can't wait to read the rest
Hex10 chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
You wrote run away?! I love that story! You should add a part where her parents go into the avatar world!
Elliebear chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
Yeeeeaaahh... I don't know where you got your information from, but you are wrong about Japanese characters. There is not one for every letter, at all. They have hirigana, which is a set of basic characters that are sylabols eg. ど Is Do, ま is Ma and しis Shi. Then there is katakana, the same sylabols with slightly different characters, used for words that do not belong to the language. Eg. ハピ ばるすだい is ha-pi ba-ru-su-da-i, happy birthday. Then finally kanji which are the complicated characters that can also be shown as hirigana, based of of the Chinese characters. Eg. 愛 is あい in hiragana which in romaji(English letters) is ai which means love.
You are however correct that Chinese is written as numerous characters that each are designated a meaning.

Ok, sorry for that rant. Just had to clear that up. ,
EXCELLENT story! I absolutely love it. Very well written and well thought out. My favourite avatar fic by far! ;)
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I hate to say it...and I know this will be deleted per your A/N, but your character is a bit of a Mary-Sue. I hope you've realized this and grown from the point of this story forward. -RB
Mazarine chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
HALFWy there LOOKING GOOD NOW NOTHING'S GOINNA GET IN THE Way oh wait yeah something will lol. good story keep it up :D
Guest chapter 33 . 7/3/2012
why is this rated m
The Queen of Water chapter 33 . 6/17/2012
That was great and cool.
Taeniaea chapter 33 . 4/9/2012