Reviews for Always Mr Brightside
jackalope21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Awe. This is tragically beautiful. I know everyone's all happy Angel's still a vamp, but you can't help but feel bad for him because you know he deserves it more. Then again, Spike was always stronger because he chose the soul, he wasn't cursed with it. So... i love it either way.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A great story. Very good.
Shay2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Loved it!

Shay
fenfenrocks chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Very nice! Quite pleasing to read. You got the characters right, even gave Buff a one-liner! One of the best ffs I've read in a while, so I think I'll fave you.
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Loved it! I think you portrayed every character wonderfully, everyone was very-in-character, especially Angel and his broody-agressive moods. And as I'm not a fan of Angel/Buffy, I didn't mind missing it. You know, the first guy I thought of was Spike (actually, I hoped it was him) but then thought that it might be somebody more shocking, like Lindsey... However, I prefer it this way.
shahid chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
very well written. a good story. write one about wesley where the scoobies learn what kind of a man WES was. show that its 5 years after his death.
screaminheathen69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Very not bad!
cherryblu chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I
invis chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Aw, I love Angel. I DON'T love Angel and Buffy together. Therefore, I really liked this story. Sad but true: Angel is just better when he's pining for his humanity and paying for his sins.
faith chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is very well done. I love the momemtum, the mystery, and then the final discovery of who it is. The characters voices seem right on to me. I just have one small housekeeping item. On the second page, Angel stalks Buffy. The spelling of the word is stalked to pursue quarry or prey stealthily, not stocked to make, supply or procure. I know it's a really minor thing. I just get thrown by stuff like this and then it takes a moment to get back into the story. It's a really good story. I like how Angel leaves with a bit a hope, too. Great job.
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
enjoyed it.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This was fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Everyone was well in character!