Reviews for Mind Over Matter
Sheppardlover928 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Fantastic story and well-written! You have a nice easy flow to your writing and I love the snark and the sentiment and the relationships which are all canon to the series! Great job!
MyRandomName chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Nice story
Amycat8733 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was great. I just finished reading it and went back to favorite it. I will admit that you have given me some ideas for some of my own stories. So thanks for the "things that make you go hmmm"!
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh, man! This sentence, “Unbidden, he thought of his two very unsuccessful attempts to fight the Beast.”, just caused me to have an epiphany (please, pardon the pun). The time dilation field is Hotel California!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Ok, the end bit had me laughing my ass off! So funny! *sigh* that was all I really had to say
SGAmvmm chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
This is a great story... Thank you for this.. Is there already a sequel to this?.. I love SGA, and its cast.. Keep writing.. )
ladygris chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
What a fantastic story! I realize you wrote this a few years ago, but I barely found it. Now, I'm going to have to go back and read ALL of your Carson stories. :D

As for this one, though, I totally enjoyed it. I liked how you chose a unique person to invade Atlantis (being vague for anyone who reads reviews) rather than the typical Genii. And the dialogue was perfect. Punchy, humorous, but still incredibly in character.

Great job! Definitely one for the favorites list!
Storyteller09 chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
Hi! Is there still a sequel to this? I really enjoy stories that give characters (especially John) abilities. I hope you decide to continue with this.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 17 . 5/26/2008
Great story XDD

Most of all th Sensational story at sheppard have to be able to telekinetic talent_

Now I expect the continuation Please Don't forget it :( is my favorite

That you will have glided Ba'al for sheppard

Himself that a fic is of last year but I hope that you consider him and write the consequence

Forgive my bad English :)
ferryboat George chapter 17 . 5/20/2008
ooh, very interesting. Great story
Space1Traveler chapter 17 . 5/6/2008
Great fic! Well balanced with whumpalicious Sheppard, snarky McKay, angsted Beckett, and worried Weir.

I had so many favorite parts I can't write them down, just know that I loved the entire fic.

Thanks for sharing this with me.
lindajrjt chapter 17 . 2/14/2008
Wow what an interesting story! I am certainly glad I found it as I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing it as this one was very original.
Miravisu chapter 17 . 12/19/2007
Oh lol, some very funny lines in there, some of my favs are:

“What do you think is going to happen? I’ll find some alien prom and dump pig’s blood on everyone?” The look on the physician’s face was priceless. “Never mind. Lousy movie.”

“And? What did those incompetents tell you?”

“Dr. Z. said something very fast and evil-sounding. Then he hung up on me.”

The physician rolled his eyes. “I think you and Ronon have watched Star Wars too many times.”

John shrugged. “He wanted to know why we called him ‘Chewie.’ What else was I supposed to do?”

Great story :)
BizzyLizzy chapter 17 . 5/12/2007
What a great ending. I'm glad there's going to be a sequel, looking forward to it already.
fififolle chapter 17 . 5/1/2007
Oh! Too many great things about this chapter to list, the whole Afghanistan thing was very good. So, a sequel, eh? That would be great! Nothing like a bit of super power and espionage to make a story! Thanks for another great read :D