Reviews for Tears just Burn
A.NERD.NAMED.ABBEY chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
this was a good story, but there were a lot of little grammar mistakes. and that was really quick at the end.

because they kissed for the first time and then got engaged.

but you know, all in all it was a really well written story and it was super cute.

i love harry and ginny fics so much.

please write an epilogue.
Goofy-Peach chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
I shall be honest and say that I didn't really apreciate it... I mean Harry killed VOLDEMORT! one of the most powerful wizards ever! and ginny is stupid enough to think that he couldn't defend himself against roger... It's a little bit TOO much exagerated and it's completely unlike ginny if you want my advice... though I have to admit that you did put an effort in writing this (though I'd advise a beta reader, mistakes are sometimes anoying, not that I don't make some myself... but still) anyways, I don't know if you thought carefully about your story while writing it or not, but hey, this is fanfiction :) so I guess that imaginative stories are welcomed. Good luck with your future stories!

x-o-x G_F
Sarah chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
It was friggin AWESOME!
hermron chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
You asked for it and, yes, it sucks. This is one of the worst stories I've ever had the displeasure to read. It has no plot, jumps around from here to there with no meaning, and is a plain waste of time - yours and ours.

Sorry - just bad.
nick chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
wow...i usually try to be nice but...this was so horrible. It was barely coherent, gratuitously violent, and not well paced at all. good luck next time
simplicity401 chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
That was really good!
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
i think its very very very very good the only thing i got to say is they where not going out when harry ask her to marry any one its seems a bit wirrod. what happened when harry got ginny to the infermary? please tell and please continue i like i story please

elley or elephant
gg chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
amazing
luckycharms445 chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
OMgawsh did ginny just die? i hope not becaue ginny and harry have to be together
Kim chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
Roger is such a jerk! Is the end of the story?
special2 chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
wow! i love it. i like your style. please update soon!
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
very very very very very good carry on please
Rachel chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
What happens next? TELL ME! PLEASE! I AM PREPARED TO CRY AND BEG! TELL ME!0_o o.o )o: :o( (o; ;o) P.S. Making faces is FUN! Oh, by the way, great story so far.
Kim chapter 3 . 3/13/2006