Reviews for Godless Provenance
Halfblood76 chapter 24 . 6/25
Awesome story... one of the best I've read here yet... thank you for the entertainment
same chapter 11 . 4/19
buffy and jack get to know each other in prison. buffy and jack get to know each other in space. buffy and jack get to know each other in hell. formulaic.
so chapter 9 . 4/19
each chapter ends with someone dying or getting knocked the fuck out. your formula is becoming predictable
GREAT chapter 7 . 4/19
I skipped this entire worthless chapter. this whole story has been the main characters getting tortured on a spaceship. Is it ever going to change? or will they just be caught and tortured over, and over, and over again? So far this story has been nothing but depressing and disturbing. im waiting for any adventure or drama to come from something other than pain. STEP YOUR GAME UP
finstermunker chapter 24 . 3/7
That was amazing. Shitttt. I sorta picked it up thinking hey nice sized decently reviewed story, some good light reading. Then I finished it as fast as I could get. Hell Jack and Sam may be my otp and I was still enraptured with this tale. Fantastic writing and great use of the characters. Bravo.
spiritedghost chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
"What the...! Huh?" I should have seen it coming but I didn't, bad on me, mate. Nicely done! The Ghost likie, very much. SWEET!
spiritedghost chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
This is an amazingly well thought out story. The chemistry between Buffy and Jack is just perfect. The bond of trust and love they have built due to the desperation of the situation they find themselves in is again perfect. The she stood up to Hammond was actually fun to watch. The limited inclusion of the Scooby gang was just enough to remind us that this is also a BTVS crossover. There is more to say, I mean hell who wouldn't have more to say but as I only have 6 more chapters to go, I will hold off till I finish. I will review probably followed a rather long PM if that is alright. Oh before I forget the very last line of this chapter was more than perfect. My how our little Buffy has grown up.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
Excellent
lillbluegirl chapter 24 . 5/26/2015
Thank you so much! I read your story today and it was brilliant, well written, kept me clicking over the chapters and I got really involved with the characters.
Really good flow and not drawn out but a flowing picture
Thanks for your great work!
WilliamTheBloody007 chapter 24 . 3/29/2014
So here is the thing, this review is only 8 years after you wrote this "Monster" as you so correctly put it. But I feel I must say that it is by far the best BTVS/SG-1 crossover I have read on this site or any other such site. I have tried myself to write one but even though I can think of a compelling plot, a good beginning, middle and end I am constantly having trouble melding all three parts together as you have done so eloquently here. I have read crossovers where there have been pairings of characters from either show as you have done here with Jack and Buffy and until your story I never came across one that didn't feel either forced from the writers own personal desire or just a bunch of nauseating romantic twaddle. It was, to me at the very least, an extraordinarily well thought out story. It was beautifully written, heartbreakingly real (as far as sci-fi/fantasy can be real) and thoroughly enjoyable to read. I honestly hope that you don't/haven't restricted yourself to fanfiction that you don't get paid for. With your storytelling ability coupled with the way you have captured the core essence of all the characters we have come to love from both shows it would be a crying shame in my humble opinion if you didn't get paid for your gift (if you happen to have already written something that can be bought please feel free to flog it as much as you want, chances are if I can find it I will buy it.) So to sum up this review which wasn't so much constructive critism, as much as it was the worlds longest "WOW" Thank you for writing and posting this so that I had the opportunity to read it. Keep up the good work Lisette. You have at least one fan in Australia. :)
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Just read the first 4 chapters. Great story.
Lerris chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
This is a quite good story. The biggest thing I'd have recommended for it, would be to condense the plot down to perhaps half this size, then create a larger arc where Buffy played a larger roll. You added a nice touch with rescuing Sha're, but that almost seemed an afterthought.
ender13sfd chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
An excellent work!
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
irezel chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
wow...i love the pairing. and i don't find it too weird either...3 wonderful fic, it ended so nicely!