Reviews for Godless Provenance
spiritedghost chapter 20 . 10/24
"What the...! Huh?" I should have seen it coming but I didn't, bad on me, mate. Nicely done! The Ghost likie, very much. SWEET!
spiritedghost chapter 19 . 10/24
This is an amazingly well thought out story. The chemistry between Buffy and Jack is just perfect. The bond of trust and love they have built due to the desperation of the situation they find themselves in is again perfect. The she stood up to Hammond was actually fun to watch. The limited inclusion of the Scooby gang was just enough to remind us that this is also a BTVS crossover. There is more to say, I mean hell who wouldn't have more to say but as I only have 6 more chapters to go, I will hold off till I finish. I will review probably followed a rather long PM if that is alright. Oh before I forget the very last line of this chapter was more than perfect. My how our little Buffy has grown up.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 24 . 9/5
lillbluegirl chapter 24 . 5/26
Thank you so much! I read your story today and it was brilliant, well written, kept me clicking over the chapters and I got really involved with the characters.
Really good flow and not drawn out but a flowing picture
Thanks for your great work!
WilliamTheBloody007 chapter 24 . 3/29/2014
So here is the thing, this review is only 8 years after you wrote this "Monster" as you so correctly put it. But I feel I must say that it is by far the best BTVS/SG-1 crossover I have read on this site or any other such site. I have tried myself to write one but even though I can think of a compelling plot, a good beginning, middle and end I am constantly having trouble melding all three parts together as you have done so eloquently here. I have read crossovers where there have been pairings of characters from either show as you have done here with Jack and Buffy and until your story I never came across one that didn't feel either forced from the writers own personal desire or just a bunch of nauseating romantic twaddle. It was, to me at the very least, an extraordinarily well thought out story. It was beautifully written, heartbreakingly real (as far as sci-fi/fantasy can be real) and thoroughly enjoyable to read. I honestly hope that you don't/haven't restricted yourself to fanfiction that you don't get paid for. With your storytelling ability coupled with the way you have captured the core essence of all the characters we have come to love from both shows it would be a crying shame in my humble opinion if you didn't get paid for your gift (if you happen to have already written something that can be bought please feel free to flog it as much as you want, chances are if I can find it I will buy it.) So to sum up this review which wasn't so much constructive critism, as much as it was the worlds longest "WOW" Thank you for writing and posting this so that I had the opportunity to read it. Keep up the good work Lisette. You have at least one fan in Australia. :)
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Just read the first 4 chapters. Great story.
Lerris chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
This is a quite good story. The biggest thing I'd have recommended for it, would be to condense the plot down to perhaps half this size, then create a larger arc where Buffy played a larger roll. You added a nice touch with rescuing Sha're, but that almost seemed an afterthought.
ender13sfd chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
An excellent work!
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
irezel chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
wow...i love the pairing. and i don't find it too weird either...3 wonderful fic, it ended so nicely!
Netchka3 chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Loved it. Very good story.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
Loved it!
Anyankaholic chapter 24 . 2/7/2012
So, as I traipse through this website, I have returned to this story again and again. I must have read it at least four times. I am blown away by it each time and should have reviewed long before now. It is beautifully written, has an amazing plot and is well-crafted in every way. Each character is spot-on and the ways in which they are portrayed always spur me to continue reading.

Really, there is nothing left to say except that I love this story and that this is one of my favorite stories on this website.

Really great work. Thank you so much.
Dymian chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Me likey lots.
maya chapter 24 . 7/8/2011
i really, really enjoyed this story...they need each other and complete each other perfectly