Reviews for A Night Of Fear
Ambernine chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wow, I just love this story. How nice that someone remembers Mannix. I don't know why I read this story first, but I will go back and read the others. This is the story I always wanted to see on the show. My Dad and I watched Mannix every Saturday night. We wanted Joe and Peggy to hook up so badly! Thanks to you, they finally have.

By the way, typical Joe Mannix. Always getting hurt, usually a knock on the head. Nice interaction between them. Please write another story about the engagement. I would love to know how Joe would handle that. Would also like to know what Toby thinks about all this.

Good job. Me want more!

Shelia
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Not as much action as the first story, but still VERY good. I've added you to my author alert list. Can't wait for more.
ItalianChocolate chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Another superb story. Only complaint is that I wish it were longer! Great plot and dialogue.
adoreleo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Thanks for contining your Mannix story. Once again, you have done a great job of writing about Joe and Peggy. I am looking forward to reading more. Hope you find time to write more soon! Bev
louise1717 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow,its even better on rereading .i really enjoy the characters and the way you have written their that last line ,have to read the next fic to see him way to end the story.

this fic had everything a mannix fan could want,action ,plot,romance and an many eps end too soon .

excelent.