Reviews for Searching
karen147145 chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
OMG still cant believe you killed her lol.

Any still a good story and a good ending to it even though a they all lived happily ever after would have been better lol.

But anyway Still very good

Keep up the good work sis and talk to you later
melodie568 chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
that is a great chapter i am happy that brennan finally found lexa. thanks for updating pms
jasw494 chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
First yay I'm jumping up and down you updated that was such a sweet chapter and the reunion was great. Loved it, second no i didn't but send me a message explainig me the challenge. And please update soon i want to know her answer! You made my day!
Vikki chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
PLEASE write more!
Rita chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
Yay I'm so happy I love this story, God I can't wait for them to see each other again. Lexa was my favorite character on MX so I wanted her with brennan and since I didn't have that on the show I am extremely thanfull to you for putting them together, Update soon!
melodie568 chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
where is she? is brennan ever going to find her i hope so great chapter i loved it
jasw494 chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Men Is been a while I loved the previous one and this one. I want to know if Brennan finds lexa and his son please update. I'm begging here!
karen147145 chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Aw poor Brennan, i feel sorry for him.

cant wait to read more and see what happens
Loretta the Contessa chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Enjoyed the update
Vikki chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
just wanted to let you know that i love the way the story is going so far and cant wait til your next chapter! Please write more! Thanks.
melodie568 chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
really really awesome chapter thanks for updating i really like it
Rita chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
oh my god i'm s happy you wrote a sequal i love the first chapter i can't wait to read more
melodie568 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
really good chapter i wonder what is going to happen i am glad you wrote a sequel