Reviews for The Fox of the Fire Country
please update soon.
PyruxDeltax chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
When ya updating?
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
xbamsod chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
NOOOO! Its a cliff-hanger. Its a really good story so far and I really like it since it has a good Itachi in it. ~Update Soon~ _
BD chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
HI THERE! THIS STORY IS VERY YOUTHFUL AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE LENGTH OF THE CHAPTERS! I'm just wondering though, why did you call Naruto and Gaara bijuu, arn't they jinjuriki? BD From Youthfull Gui (I couldn't be bothered siigning in).
Nycel chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
this is a great story so why havent you update it in so long please answer
kaori and yoshi chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
yo! V V sigh... the good ones are too damn short. this includes yours... V V sigh...write more so i can read more!

_
from-silence chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
i really like how the story's going, iruka the hunter-nin makes a lot of sense how else could he catch naruto who evaded the anbu
xxnine-tailed-vixenxx chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
y did u stop?
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Wicked. And why the hell does Naruto have the whole Kakashi thing going on? I mean, really? The eye smiles are creepy as all hell, if you as me.
cynthiacyvon chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Ola! you got good story there, i wish i can follow up till the end, and that means UPDATE PLEASE _
Kushina Nar chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
love the story, and i wanna know, umm does sakura chan in this story as well, or is she still uchiha centered, and where is kakashi?
Hell Hath No chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
naruto seems so cold! but...i like it,he's so mysterious!keep on truckin!
Sai'mne chapter 5 . 5/8/2009