Reviews for Mountain Terror
Gypsy136 chapter 1 . 6/1
Wonderful story! As young teens, my sister and I never missed an episode of Manniix. We always knew there was something more between Joe and Peggy and hoped they'd get together.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Please continue this wonderful story! Peggy and Joe's courtship would be very interesting in the least. Do keep us waiting TOO long. You have done a great job with this story.
JFJD chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I enjoyed this! Although Peggy talked too much for me. Lol. I wanted to yell don't tell those criminals anything about Mannix. She put herself in unnecessary danger. I love Toby. He's a good boy.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I really liked this story. I'm an OLD Mannix fan, and always did think those two should have gotten together. It just wouldn't have worked on TV at that time, though.
ItalianChocolate chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Very well written. Could totally see this happening. Love Joe & Peggy together :-)
defrantz chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This was a great story. I wish you had broken it down in chapters, it would have been easier to keep track of where I was when I had to leave. Can't wait for more! You are a very good writer. I could visualize the story as you told it - Thanks and keep up the good work!
adoreleo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was wonderful. You have captured Joe and Peggy very well. I hope you will keep writing Mannix fan fics. Thanks for sharing. Bev
louise1717 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
whata wonderfull h/c story.i enjoyed that epggy was so strong and tried to help joe even though she was know joe is strong and stubborn but it was nice to see peggy that scens of them surviving on the mountain and loved the ending.

my one question