Reviews for Consequences of the Mind
MisterKo chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
such a good story left unfinished
ErinGreenway chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
I loved your fanfic! It was so well written and I loved the plot! You NEED to keep writing! You obviously have talent.
thewrittenword87 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
I really like this story and hope that you decide to continue it!
riegert8 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Very good chapter
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Um, the story description say's it's complete. Yet this isn't the last chapter. Is it? Color me confused.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Again, I think you are capable of expanding this, refining. Good, but not great.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
A font in a pub? I'm going to guess it is the Hog's Head.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
The good thing about using the last of something, is there are none left to be misused in the future.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I start to feel like I do when I'm trying to write something for 5th and 6th year now as I read this. How can one more quidditch match or another encounter with Snape or Ferret boy be interesting. You want the end to unfold, but don't because it will be the end. Another nice chapter. thanks.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
As with JKR, I find the incompetence of the adults of the wizarding world to be near criminal in level. But it is in keeping with her work so it is to be expected that us fan fic writers do the same.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I'm still finding things to be thrilled with and ticked off about. And I'm sure I'll be ticked about Ron beating Harry up for losing the match. It's good to have things you like and don't in a story.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
And now we move into the super powered Harry and probably Ginny too. Will be interesting to see what other side effects Dumbledore's spell has on them.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This was an amazing chapter. I do hope you someday continue this tale.
Even if its a few years from now. Even if its not canon compliant its been
A refreshing breath of fresh air. :D
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
There are many references to events that did not happen in the JKR Series, is this a sequel to another story that you wrote?
hptrump chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
You made me so happy that you came back to finish writing this story. Your writings are outstanding. I hope you still plan to write the 3 story to this sequence (I think you said there were 3 stories in this series). As always I look forward to more.
On another story of yours I hope you plan to continue "The Bargain Side Effects 2". Good luck.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »