Reviews for Don't
PyroET chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is pretty impressive, maybe not the most cohesive sentiment, but flows well and is well done in terms of expression.
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was beautiful! You're a great poet! I thought how you conveyed the deeper, angrier side of Terra was spot on. I really loved the whole thing!

Keep writing.
Cheerful Oblivious chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Hey Chica-chan! Loved the poem. Very creative, and yes, angsty. The 'a heart of stone that lies inside' line reminded me of Terra too, probably cuz it said 'heart of stone' .. nicely done! I enjoyed it!
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
wow, that was good and did sound like terra!

i know how you feel- my mid-terms start tomorrow, with social. I am SO going to fail!
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Okay, I hated Terra. Now I hate her with a fiery passion. That's a good thing, believe me. She's a traitor, no one gets a third chance... Loved it.
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That was truely an intense poem that captured Terra's hatred of Slade well. _ Great job.
Sintari-Moons chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I love this poem, I've never thought to put any of my own work up, I'm scared of flames and I know they aren't good. But I am in awe of how good your poetry is, please keep it up.

-Sintari
mercedes fernandez chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Graet short poem/fanfic story thingie. Update soon on your other stories. YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED IN LIKE MONTHS! -coughs-...just kidding. Anyways.. update soon on 'When They Were Bad' or
iolah chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
muy bien chika:) this is very good, This is a perfect example of how she must feen in general, please write more soon
TopKat chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
ah, england did our version of midterms last week. they sucked some serious ass when it came to updating. _

I love it. None of the rhymes seem forced, and that's rare with poetry. :D

*RoseMage*