Reviews for A charm lifted
Ianthesmall chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Duetsch ist die beste. Ich habe zweizig Jahre gelernt. Du schriebst ein gutes Buch. Ich haette gern deinen Stil. Es ist toll.
Sara again chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
and I'm going to give u some good ideas if u're gonna keep writing this
Yuna chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
How about writing a couple of chapters about harry got himself into trouble and then snape completely lost it and started to punish him very badly like a caning? detention? spanking?
Sara chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Hello PLEASE keep writing this even though u haven't been updating 4 a while can u text me on my gmail and tell me if ur gonna keep writing this or not? my gmail
Misaki chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
U should continue this story and end it around chapter 35 or something like that ur already very famous as far as I know on this website just keep writing this please!
Rainatelgemeier chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Hi ur a very good writer and I like ur ideas please keep writing this story u can even try publishing it like what I did when I was young! just keep up the good work!
-Raina Telgemeier
Linda chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
can u please keep writing this this is too damn good ! can't even stay away from it 4 1 day
Gianna chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Please keep writing this
Yukari chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
please keep writing this
lillian Snape chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
great story keep it going
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
I think this is great and just to say it's been six and a half years
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Personally I think nothing that Dumbledore ever says will make what he did right, in relation to leaving Harry on the doorstep of the Dursley's on a cold night with just a letter to explain why the baby was there & the death of Petunia's sister Lily. Any wizard should know of many ways that the child's wellbeing could have been checked upon, and also how the child was treated by Dursley's without being observed by any bad/dark people? Yet Dumbledore did none of those, only placed a squib near the Dursley's residence to offer to babysit the child - if the Dursley's took advantage of this, then its obvious Mrs Figg didn't notice the abuse or did tell Dumbledore did nothing, or that she didn't tell Dumbledore? Also why wasn't Harry's wellbeing checked upon the wizarding child services or was this again Dumbledore's meddling? But then again none in the muggle world noticed - neighbours, school - not even muggle child services? Every adult failed Harry - it's a wonder the poor boy is able to trust adults at all! What other secrets are being hidden by Dumbledore if any about his past?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Somehow I imagine that Dumbledore, might not be so glad that Severus's memory charm wore off - so it will be interesting to see if that's the case or not? Though Minerva's reaction to the little trick that Harry and Severus kind of played on her, was totally not how I expected her to react, regardless that Severus told Harry that she knew.
Sevvus chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
uggggggggghhhhh why! WHY was this updated so long ago! i wanna read more... ;m;
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Interesting story! Look forward to the next one.