Reviews for Defeated
angels-n-demons chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That's cool. I like OMF, it's fun, but I never thought about writing a fanfic about it
Star Duke chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I liked your story. But I do have to say one thing. The HARs are 90 feet tall not 30 feet tell. Its in the manual for the game.
Sabe chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Fic's are not supposed to end that way the person is suposed to make a come back or challenge the opponnet agian and win. But other wise it was pretty good
Sac chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
WOW! Great fic, even if it was a bit short. I really liked the fight, and it's also refreshing that you didn't make yoru main character dominate Raven, which would have been boring. The only critisim I'd make is that it would have been nice if you had fleshed out Arlett Zwerenz characetra bit more. So far, all we (the reader) knows about her is that she's an up and coming HAR pilot...and that's it. Once again tho, good work!
Luke Rounda chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
MUCH better than the usual gaming fanfic, despite its short length. A few misspelled words, and also, the robots are 90 feet tall, or 30 meters. :) Now read my story. :) Seriously though, it holds up even though it's short, and much better than the standard fare, as it doesn't glow with the overwhelming glare of cheesiness like some of the other stuff I've read. OMF has great potential for cyberpunk elements and just great fight descriptions, and you hit it on the nose. Good job, keep it up!
Shinigami no Aiwa chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Awesome... I didn't know that anyone else KNEW about OMF anymore, much less played it _ Love the story; it's the first one I've seen about this game; I didn't know they had a category for it... oughta keep writing for OMF, you know it well! ( Oh, just BTW... I LOVE your GW stuff!)