Reviews for Suspect the Penguin
ocbitch chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
"John looked ruefully down at the penguin that was sitting on the seat next to him, doing a remarkable job of crossing its flippers and glaring at the science team, squawking ever so often as though he thought they might have forgotten him."

Definetly my favorite quote in any stargate atlantis fic, made me laugh out load now my mom is looking at me strange LOL! Very good fic. :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
oh my goodness...
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was incredibly silly...and hilarious! "Who would ever suspect a penguin?" BWAHAHAHAHA! Great story!
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Penguin Rodney *wide eyes* psychic penguin Rodney- oh dear John had best watch himself very carefully.
missamy831 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
i love this one! penguins rock no one would suspect them in a cold climate!hahaha
Lirenel chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh dear, that was so funny! I love penguins.
AtlantianFanofEarth chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
*laughs* I love penguins! I love the Ancient Shakespeare-style thing and the de-aging machine, very awesome! Adding to the favorites.
Simon chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I must say Psychic penguins! What is next!
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
lol great story wonderfull job.
Jebediah Sprinklefield chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Rofl. Awesome fic! Hehehehehe...Definate;y going on my fave's.
krysalys chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
*snickersnortchortleguffaw*

Rodney doesn't have to be psychic to know what John's thinking. Heh heh heh. He still wants to kick the Colonel's ass anyway. ;)

-}-

Krys
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
OMG! I was laughing SO hard with this! Loved the psycic penguin! But I liked the idea of Rodney speaking Shakespeare-style more!