Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
funny, I like it xD
kurokosexual chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Well good fic. XD Uh, but I like Hakkai as Sanzo :') See ya..
kurokosexual chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Haha, Sanzo must be so mad. '

It's so funny anyway. XD
Holysinner5527 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
yeah, me and my friend just looked up bippy and it says that it is an "unspecified part of the body. usually used in the fraze "you bet you bippy." so yeah. that what it is. your stories funny by the way.
StarComets04 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
i've never seen this before. this is funny :P. hope you'll write more stories similar to would go crazy if this ever happens

and yeah, I'm adding this to my c2

Happy writing!_

blackstray chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
those Gojyo and Hakai chapters were hilarous.

i loved how it turned out, ne heh heh, this will stay in my favs FOREVER an EVER cause it's funny.
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
OMG that was the funniest story i have read im still laughing...
Son Nuriko chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
omg i love it! too bad it had to finish... go hakkai! Whoopee for the smart peoples!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
LOLOLOLOL ! That was the greatest! very nice i will be looking forward to other fics by you.
Ashkebulashke chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Very funny. I love Hakkai's sadisticisms(Is that a word?), Goku's cursing and Sanzo's complaining. Gojyo is a perv.
ZeratheNightDancer chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
woo! that's awesome! they are kinda pathetic though... it's the last chapter. no! (T.T) so sad it has to end...but good job with it while it lasted.
Within Rhythms chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
YAY! Hakkai! i love it. i like this one the best (ch.6).
ZeratheNightDancer chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
awesomeful...ness...yeah. love it. it's like so funny! lol. you must update it soon.
Kirra Devlin chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
HAHAHAH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF READIN THIS! IT'S SUPERB! Hehe, the ideas were just so amazing... I can just imagine them each in Sanzo's amazing white robes... XD GOOD JOB DUDES! WAITING FOR MORE! *goes insane*
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 6 . 3/14/2006