Reviews for Pokémon: Survival Old Version
mwc01 chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
This is a very good story. I hope you get a chance to continue it sometime soon.
animatedrose chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
Oh man! Poor Blaziken! This story is scary and cool! Update update update!
The Jester Race chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
O, what happened to Irene?

I thought this chapter was wonderful. But you gotta feel sorry for the Charmeleon dude (and everyone else who died), it's not really their fault that they had to suffer such horrible deaths.

As for my character, I thought the portrayal of Taron was fantastic, I could not of done a better job myself (seriously, I couldn't!) Quick question. Was the kid with the Quilava the kid that Taron killed?

I thought this was an excellent chapter and I hope you update soon!
coldfire is too lazy today P chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
In these type of fics where there are multiworlds involved, a reader gets curious as to what's going on in the 'neglected' world where there aren't any main characters. You've made it harshly realistic as far as I know (cuz we ALL know what happens in the event of a global disaster *sarcasm*), and as for what happened in the game... Dude, I loved every second of it. The name 'the wave' is totally appropriate. It's like a tsunami only worse, spreading its terror in a way so subtle (and so...not subtle), the ones playing those war games have no idea what's up until the dead bodies of their comrades and enemies aren't respawning... This chapter was amazing eye candy for me! g-g
Coldfire323 chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
“Why do I hurt!” I don't know why, but I seriously liked Jerry's line right there. It may be because this is just the reaction I've been waiting for since the crash started.

And ohmygosh. What a less talented writer could sum up in two paragraphs, you've turned into a chapter, which I ate up very greedily and stupidly quick. You switched from one view point to the next, describing everything so clearly... Throughout the whole thing I was like "0_0!" You need, need to update soon, because I have to see if all of the gang lived through this!
The Jester Race chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
0.o Woah, this chapter was fantasic. I loved how you decribed the train wreck, and the ending was brilliant. I would fav this story, but... I already got it my favs P

P.S. I'm working on 'Cursed' now, I've gotten insparation for it again D

P.S.S. Just wanted to say again that this chapter was fantastic.
The Jester Race chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Heh, sorry for not reviewing.

Man this story is sweet, I've read it so many times over and over, I can't get enough.

Please update soon.
Coldfire323 chapter 8 . 10/1/2006
Okay dude, seriously, the mood for the last half of the chapter was just... PERFECT. I want to reread it! I'm not sure what's going on with this administrater (sp? ':P) , but it's this feeling of ignorence that makes it so... freaky! With every chapter we're given some vague answers... and with ever answer comes 100 more questions. This style of mystery reminds me of a good show called Lost. To have your story compared to that show should be an honor (in my opinion at least .)! The way you ended this chapter... so good. 0_0 You make the reader hungry- no- starving for more.

I have so many questions buzzing around in my head, questions only the author can answer with the next chapters. You must update soon, or I'll have to get out my pitchfork!
Astalon The Judge chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
That was so totally sweet, and this time, I didn't figure out that it was a game till much later on. The battle was really cool too!
Astalon The Judge chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wow, that was weird, cool but weird. I liked how you described what was happening during the battle, especially the crash. I suspected that it was a game pretty early on, nice twist man. Since you reveiwed every chapter of SoG, I'm gonna do the same with your fics! Ciao!
Coldfire323 chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
Just one more chapter before we reach Sayaran Island... *teetering on a spazz spasm* Heh, I loved the "On the chalkboard, the little dot that said 'Trainer1337' got up from its chair and moved forward on the train as the little dot that said '4Cooltyanall4' chased it, catching up at a really fast speed." parts, since you can only imagine what must be going on inside the train. I was glad they all made it on the train, but it's a bittersweet moment, considering where they're headed... Oh great, now I'm fantasizing death scenes.

Oh, and about the Notepad issue, I feel. your. pain. If you have a Yahoo, msn, AIM, ect. name, you can always use spell check in chats on words you aren't sure of. I don't know which type of account you use (if you have one), but if you have AIM or aol, you can always count on smarterchild (AIM robot; add it to your buddy list) to find you some synonyms and stuff like that. I hope you get a computer some time soon! It's murder having to use Wordpad, isn't it? T.T
Coldfire323 chapter 6 . 5/28/2006
*blinks sleepily* I'm reviewing this (your other Into the Minds review too) late at night, so spare me the dissapointment if I have nothing to say. I was hoping they'd all make it to the island sooner than chapter eight, but whatever... I can't complain at all about delayed chapter updates. .
Coldfire323 chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
Let's hope in the future the Story Alert will actually do its job for meh. This'll be a review for chappies four and five.

I found it hard to picture your fictional type of pokémon when you described them (or, I could be brain dead. You pick.), but from what I could see in my mind, you did a nice job creating them. ;) The battle was lengthy enough for me, and by the time I was finished, I didn't really care that the opponent was a Mew. Chapter five was kinda short, but the ending of it makes up for that entirely. Even if the last sentence was a bit... bleh. "Then, the claws raked at his side, making his pain end."

The word making seems to ruin the dark mood for some reason. Trying switching the last part around so it's 'mercifully ending his pain...' instead. But, I could just be picky right now, so...
chipmunkwashere chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Nice First Chapter, although i kind of predicted it when i read the title. I'mma check out the rest.
pokebunny chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Cool! THANKS FOR THE REVIEW ON MY STORY! I like this story, getting cooler and cooler (if that's a word...)

Update soon!