Reviews for Book of War ReVisited
Courtney chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Holy cow! It's been FOREVER since I talked to you. Last we spoke you were getting married! D'awww.
I had forgotten we were going to do this. Heh. Glad to see you're still writing.
email me sometime:
Thunderbolt2012 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
You said this project wouldn't be abandoned, will its been a few years. What happened?
randomosity69 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I REALLY like the way you write! :D

Update ASAP! :D
AEthereal Devastation chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Very nice writing. I like it a lot. Update soon.
Bane-Treller chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
...UPdate...now...I like it...now update God-,
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
awsome could you please give her some more power? she seemed a bit weak in this book to me
FreyjasThirteenth chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Beleive me, I'm glad to hear you're determined to finish this. I'm lovin' it.
Chasm chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I believe you were sincere at the time when you said this fic wouldn't be abandoned and I hope that's still your intent, but based on the date of the last chapter posted it seems like this project is going to take some more time than expected :P. Meh. Life comes first. However...

The way you've written these two chapters *really* have me wanting more. I loved the Diadem books; was disappointed with its ending. (cliffhanger, anyone?) And now you've rekindled my old interest. The exposition and characterizations really are well done. It'd be cool if one day this re-telling was complete.
Jinn347 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Now i know i how to get the book of war and the rest of the series. take it easy and thank u.

Ezra a.k.a. Jinn347
MachinShin13 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
I like it i like it i like it a lot! but of course u already knew that from previous reviews. Don't forget to update book of thoughts to!
whiterae chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
good chapter. update soon.
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
An interesting idea. Can't wait for the "stronger" SxH pairing. _
whiterae chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
awesome begining. update soon.
MachinShin13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Dude I love it! It's me Blondtard. please update story regularly. Interested to find out what happens next
Blondtard chapter 1 . 1/28/2006