Reviews for That Mockingbird Don't Sing
wolvesowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Please continue with this story! Its amazing!
AngelShayera chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Nice story! ples continue it
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow...brilliant story.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Oh wow... sad, gripping... tragic... Poor Shayera, poor John, poor Rex... poor Chloe... I'd read more of this if there were :) Oh yes, I definitely would :)

Great job!

keep it up!
oiasnvni chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I really like this story! Update! Very Sad!
DiamondHeart31 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Oh my God. . . What has happened in your life to make you such a sick and twisted writer? Don't get me wrong, I love this fic . . . I almost threw up and cried by the time I finished this fic, but something tragic must have happened to you, whether you remember it or not to write such a thing . . . I read this thing seven times and was still almost literarily sick by the time I finish it . . .

But that aside, this is one of the most well written stories I've read in the Justice League area. I mean, I loved it. It was SO frickin' cool!

But if something has happened, I want you to know I'm sorry.

Lil' Pup out.
me chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
sad, u need 2 finish story, after all that's happened, u need 2 have a happy ending, or at least have Rex find his sister, whether she comes with him or not, i've been thru something similair..., u need 2 finish thias story(and others:))
Kijarat chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Wow. This is awesome so far. Totally morbid, but awesome. Wish I could write a longer review, but I'm pressed for time... This needs to be continued. (: