Reviews for Decisions,Decisions,Decisions
milliardo.zala chapter 4 . 4/10
you should keep writing this story because it has me interested and i want to see if athrun will brave a whole new world and choose Meyrin.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Hello JL Guyer, I really enjoyed this story, but are there going to be any new updates with this story?
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
love it can not wait for more. Love AthMeyr.
Madde chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
This is getting more and more exciting! You have to update! Keep it up, and, UPDATE QUICKLY!
Aikiko-Ashra chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Gothkid chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Just wanna say thanks for writing this and its awesome! Please keep these stories coming! I can imagine how difficult it was to get good inspiration and also note ur work is very much appreciated Personally I think its better to finish off the meeting of Cagalli and Athrun, let Athrun realise a thing or two, then perhaps let Meyrin draw a little closer to him in his depression, and the result is out! Just my two cents worth, please continue writing these fanfics and know that we guys love reading ur work! Thanks once again
baluyutbee chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Nice! I really liked the writing and how you did the beginning, it was interesting. I'm a fan of your writing! And I don't bash fics that have the pairing that I don't prefer, but has great chapters. I only bash nonsense ones! )
GaleBread chapter 4 . 6/3/2007

I stumbled upon this story while wandering through your profile, a good story with a pretty nice plot, the humours in the fic is a plus to it.

And please don't mind flamers, they're just rabid asucaga pyros who love to burn everthing else.

To flamers : The act of flaming is one for cowards, especially when they do not flame while logged on, atleast those had the courage to voice their (still immature) opinions and take the potential consequences. Emails does not count since it could be fakes or dolls.

Take Care.
someone chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
good story.. even tho im not a athrunxmeyrin fan
frEnchmAid chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
hellO... iF you're expEcting a "gOod" joB rEviEw frOm mE, thEn I aPologiZe cauSe yoU're stoRy sUcks-a lOt! asumey? giRl yOu sEriOusLy haVe iSsuEs! buT iF iT's juSt a tEchnical eRrOr oR yoU fOrgoT tO prOof rEad (it sHouLd haVe bEen asucaga) I fOrgIve yOu... bUt iF nOt thEn... yOu muSt reaLly bE a b*tCh aNd a reAlly biG slUt!
simply -v chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
im loving it!, its so nice to read hehe

hell yeah go athrun and meyrin!

and DxM too XD

aww so cute haha

its cagalli's fault for giving athrun up... dont give in athrun!

really hope you update this, i really like it and look forward to it, dont get to read about thiese pairings much .

ri-kun chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
oh, it's not awful at all! even though you haven't updated in such a long time, i still find it very easy to follow. most stories, i have to flip to the other chapters to recall what i have forgotten, but not your story. that's what i always love about it!

anyway, i found the scene with athrun and meyrin quite adorable. it reminded me of newly-weds! aw, that is probably one of the best scenes i have ever read in all fanfiction! i wish i could read more adorable yet sentimental scenes like that (the kinds of scenes that don't lead to anywhere ").

p.s. sorry for not reviewing as fast as i could. like you, i take a very long time! -"

p.p.s. if you didn't know, i'm ritachi. ri-kun is just my name when i review offline (unlogged in).
Skyfall v2.0 chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
This is really good, like your fics A LOT. PLEASE update sooner
Skyforger chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
Yes, you finaly updated:) This chapter was good - more things to think about for Athrun:) The whole Meyrin incident was funny - left a smile on my face, especially when she dumped him under the water.

I hope you can keep track of your plot bunny and continue updating this story, because its a good one.

-waiting for the next update (hopefully sooner than the last one :)
Skyfall v2.0 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Nice storry, hope you will update