Reviews for Get You Back
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I loved everything about this fic except for the pet name... 'Rukie'... Oh well!
Galinda chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Okay, what's with the musical insert there? I mean seriously, I was thinking WTH. Did Iruka run away from Orochimaru with a freakin magical journal of spells in a language he doesn't really understand like a certain green skinned girl.

Other than that, I liked the idea...though I would think he would have stuck around for a little longer...long enough to find out what happened or was told the truth by someone else.

So half good and half messed up.
deviltiger chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was awesome.
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very strange, you started it out very dark and it got darker, then it got sweet and BAM! Startling humor at the end. Left me shaken and a tad bit bewildered, but in a good way.
SpazKitty chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Poor Iruka, he went through a lot...

But I REALLY like the ending~
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
"Kakashi shits the now sleeping teacher, revealing his face."

Couldn't help but laugh at that typo...

Anyway, that was a GREAT fic! Really well written and thought-out!
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Sad and sweet. Poor Iruka.
VescaWithoutWings chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wow! so cool.. and sad.. but they got back together... *sigh* the things Iruka does for Kakashi's love..
Noods chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I CANNOT GET OVER YOUR AWESOMENESS!

I've crossed the border from reviewer to complete fangirl. May god help you, ;D.
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
the ending creeped me out for a minute. iruka telling kakashi to call him master reminded me of iruka having to call orochimaru master...that aside, i do like this story. i tend not to read iruka-seme stories, but this one was very good :)
animeodyssey15 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I'll speak for myself when I say this, but I'm sure many agree with me, in a Kakashi/Iruka pairing, Kakashi was not meant to be the uke. I guess it's just about Kakashi being bigger (taller, possibly more muscular, and definitely stronger) and being a jounin to Iruka's chuunin. I'm OK with Kakashi being uke to someone like Asuma or Gai or maybe even Genma, but not Iruka. I liked how the story was coming along until I read about Kakashi being dominated by Umino Iruka. I'm alright with Iruka being seme every once in awhile, but not the dominant one.
Karuka Ikashi chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
very nicely done! I really enjoyed this story. There were only a few spelling errors (you didn't mean to say that "Kakashi shits the now sleeping teacher", did you? XD) Don't sweat it, though. You had an excellent plot and the word choice was really good. My favorite part was when Iruka found out that Kakashi was alive! The ending was funny. Keep up the good work!

scribbles-in-the-margins chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow ... That seemed like a much longe story, but the style worked. more detail would have dampened the emotional impact.

Wonderful, a definate add to my favorites.
ERM chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
OMG, I was scared. I was really really scared. I was worried about Iruka, crying over Kakashi's 'death' and terribly worried about Sasuke. So many emotions, ending up with a nice laugh at the end. You know how to finish stuff up niceley. All that suspense and fright, then it's like a painkiller laugh. Thanks for being a good writer.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
*tears up* Damn you! You took the words 'Ruka said from Wicked! That made me remember the end and made me tear up because I cried then. Again.

Aw, so sweet. It's so cute and fluffy and...wah! *runs off to play the Wicked CD again*