Reviews for A Knife in the Coat
Oh cool
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Yay yay this is good _V
Piccoloslove chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
oooooooooooooooo lovely Iria/Fuji fic! YIPPY! LOVED IT! IT WAS GREAT! Fujikuro is my fav. character! WELL IM SO GLAD YOU WROTE THIS! BYEZ!
AAHB ShadowFox chapter 4 . 11/22/2002
hey! This was really good! Make a major Iria/Fuji fic! I'd loveit if you did, not major as in sex or that yeah, but a really...sweet one! I think they would make a cute couple! It would be awesome if they would do that in the anime! Well great story! see ya on Mice! (i think thats how you spell it?)
Wolfwitch chapter 4 . 12/4/2001
I know the sequel's already out, but the answer is Princess Mononoke by Hayao Miazaki
Wolfwitch chapter 3 . 12/4/2001
Doesn't the name Daine come from the Wild magic quartet by Tamora Pierce?
Xelena chapter 4 . 10/2/2001
that was very good, and incidentally the first Iria fanfiction i've ever read. well anyways, i'm curious- did the name Daine come from a book by any chance? well, i think i'll go read your sequel now.,
kat chapter 4 . 9/29/2001
I loved this story! The relationship between fuji and iria was defined well. Nicely written. I cant wait to read the sequel.
Dragon Trainer chapter 4 . 9/27/2001
Princess Mononoke, thats the answer even if I'm waaaaay tooo late. What can I say about this chapter other than great story.
Luna Hoshino chapter 4 . 8/29/2001
*jumps up and down and waves hands in the air* I know where that line's from... Mononoke Hime, of course. Lady Eboshi says it. _ Anyhoo, great fic; I'm glad to hear you're continuing it. There aren't enough Iria fics out there. Interesting that you're also taking the Iria X Fujikuro route- I've actually just started work on a fic involving that pairing. Whee, let's run them all through the emotional wringer... .;; (C'mon, with those two, it ain't gonna be all sunshine and flowers. .~) Um... yeah. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading! .
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/29/2001
How interesting
KrisKinnus chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
Hiyaz! Sorry I haven't gotten around to review your story until now, but hey, better late than never, eh? Heh heh. Anywayz, just wanna tell you that this is moving along very well and I can't wait 'til ya finish it! Keep it up! -KRIS-SAMA! The Illustrious Swordfish!