Reviews for Claw Marks
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Finally! Goren manhandles Eames! Delicious stuff! Atta boy, Bobby!
superfelix chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh a very sad beginning and a very funny caveman tactics from Bobby, as he carried Alex in his car.

The lovescene was heavy, a little bit brutal, but they enjoy it both, so I like it too.

I hope, they don't sleep the whole night and do the second time with more time and more caresses.

THANKS
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ha Ha! Another great installment! Love it! )

~Snyder~
Marish89 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I loved the ending, it was cute; and it seemed to suit them just right.
mel chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was well written and I really enjoyed it.
RoleModel2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
You did a great job for the most part keeping the Characters in their skin.

Great story, will definitely be added to my favorite stories list.
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Oh man that was awesome. All of the CI fics I've been reading today seem to have some sort of s&m in them, and I'm all for it. Good job; more soon?

xoxox

wolf
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
gr...that was hot :D i want to have spur of the moment sex on my couch...and either one of those two would do :) *GRINS*

Sassy
Paru-sama chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very nice...for the most part.

The writing itself was quite good; grammer, punctuation, varying qord choice was all good. OOCness was at a minimum as well, so props there.

The length and shortness of description were the only issues I had with this fic.

On a more positive note, this is one of the better lemons out there.
Ernie628 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Yeah, I'm bothering you again again with another review! You are a great writer and I loved this little story too! There are some smutty stories that are just crude and downright nasty, but this was tasteful smut-not full on descriptions of everything, but feelings and emotions and more vague images instead. So yeah, I really liked it!
ruth chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Fantastic. Perfect angry sex story for these two while still keeping with their characters. So much fun!
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This is such a good story. I love it!
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I thought you did a good job with the sex scene. I really enjoyed this story.
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
whew. that made up for all the teasing in your previous fics. ;)
emily chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I love this story, I must have read it 10 times or more. And I agree that you are way to harsh on yourself, you are a wonderful writer, possibly my favorite, or at least one of my favorite fanfiction writers.