Reviews for The Survival of Aaron Littleton
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I like this a lot, especialy this part

"He’s never spoken to the media himself, not knowing how to explain that there was nothing strange about the island to him - cement still throws his equilibrium; television grates on his nerves; he may fix them but doesn’t drive a car or even have a license, and he can’t go to the beach because Sydney beaches are such a mockery of the Island beach, with the yellow sand and the sky blue water."

I really think this is how he would feel if he had lived on the island for long enough. you've done great.
Jade Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Very nice. It's fascinating what you've done with it, and it is curious to think of what would happen to Aaron living on the Island- or what will happen after he gets off the Island. I especially adore the paragraph in which he says what he learned from all the people on the Island (Eden has to be the perfect parallel to Island life for Aaron). It's interesting how you have all these things that stayed with him from the Island even though he was very young when they left.

Oh, I could go on forever, I'm sure, but I think I'll have to settle for speechlessness...

And favoriting you, of course. This has such poetic appeal I can't even begin to describe.

Thank you for the wonderful read.

Keep Writing!

fanoflost chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow... That was an interesting story. I liked how you did that. :) I never thought about what it'd be like when Aaron was older... Makes me think. Great job, and write some more soon!