Reviews for I Like the Tile
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
aww, that was so sweet in all of its entirety. The entire thing. Major awwwness. It was so Anya, in all her innocently previously-a-demon ways.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I think I sense you've been badly hurt before. There seems to be an undercurrent of pain here. It radiates from your stories. I hope you find happiness eventually. Good luck and continue writing.
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw! That's so sweet. I like reading your stories, it gives me a inner perspective of how you think. Mine are all dark/angsty and or stupid, (I tend to write while in weird moods) so please don't think (if you read them) that I am always like that. I think you do a lovely Tara, and I don't think there is OOC-ness at all. This was a beautiful piece. _
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow, I just read the very beginning and already I love it. I love how you worked in lines from the episode with your own take on them.

And I love Anya, always so frank and inappropriate. This is gonna be awesome.

I love how they're debating about the meaning of kisses. And KUDOS! You noticed how Tara stutters less when she means what she's saying and when she trusts someone.

Ah, I do love Anya. She's so... refreshing. She always says what she means. She is herself, and she doesn't care what people think. She has sex lives? Plural? You're awesome!

I love this, how kisses are a motif and how you worked in the episode and everything. Great job. Excellent!
antiquiities chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I like the tile too. Oh, and your fic.